CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yep, that's "Its MLG Puckett," he's actually pretty awesome. He played and live casted a whole night's worth of games when I was playing with @Goldenboy

He's also often in Lethul's stream I believe

I was in tears that night watching Goldenboy's stream. Dude is hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The fake puckett also casted with Ryanoob a couple weeks ago during the Open Qualifiers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

- DanyKnight

- Vetoed

- Very Nerdy

- Tizoxic 

- Rammy

- Septiq

- mmm Joe

- Squall

This is just off the top of my head. Don't group all AMs together like that.

I wish I had the time to follow all these guys on top of who I currently follow. The only person who on that list that I follow well enough to know I forgot him was Vetoed, to whom I apologize to. Next time I'll be very specific and ad a disclaimer that when I say "ams I know" that I don't know every single am, and that it literally means the people I know.

Regardless, that's good to see there are a good handful of humble people out there on the grind. I'll make sure to follow and keep an eye out for these guys so thank you. If you have any more that come to mind please let me know.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Renegades drops their halo team to cut costs after the recent happenings

Ogre 2 is retired

Ogre 2 brings back final boss as an org

Final Boss sponsors "renegades"

It's far-fetched, but...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre 2 is retired

It's far-fetched, but...

Hope not, dont want to see the Final Boss brand in such players.
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I'm here just waiting for GOAT Ogre2 to bring back Final Boss already. It's about time the Halo scene gets back this legendary org.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everybody wanting Final Boss as an org but I'd rather see Goat Esports if 2gre is going to start an org.

• Upvote (+1) 1

eh

Yeah because having Final Boss dont be able to get to a finals or get top4 of a tournament is great for the Brand.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

just so you guys know @@Yiws will kill you in MM. he doesn't have a soul. TB brotherhood means nothing to him, he will slaughter you and show no remorse

Hahahaha just catching up on the last 24 hours of posts and come across this. It's what I like to hear :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Final Boss is just one of the best names for any org/team in esports. Mainly because it relates to gaming while still sounding serious enough to be used as a brand. Its not like Str8 Rippin or something like that that just sounds like something a kid would immediately come up with or anything that sounds like some random WoW guild name that's trying to sound cool a la Elevate. Kinda surprised MLG hasn't done more with it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ogre 2 is retired

It's far-fetched, but...

SWElPLl.png

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yeah because having Final Boss dont be able to get to a finals or get top4 of a tournament is great for the Brand.

You got down-voted for a very fair opinion.

If the Final Boss name ever comes back to Halo, I think it should be a team that ends up being mostly... ya know, the final boss. Like it used to be. No reason to bring back the name just to bring it back.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You got down-voted for a very fair opinion.

If the Final Boss name ever comes back to Halo, I think it should be a team that ends up being mostly... ya know, the final boss. Like it used to be. No reason to bring back the name just to bring it back.

CLG buys Final Boss name and hires Ogre2 to coach an AM team they pick up lets go

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could be possible if they commit to only pick up teams in Activision Blizzard games (seeing as they now own MLG). They let Ogre2's team in CoD use it.

Accidentally negged my bad.

I just miss seeing the Final Boss logo in halo. That logo always got me peppered for some matches. Logos now kinda suck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did you ever see an old celebrity and wish you lived in the age when they were at there peak? (Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan) for example.

Lets all just be happy we lived in the Ogre2 era, to witness the phenomenon that is Tom "Ogre 2" Ryan

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hope not, dont want to see the Final Boss brand in such players.

Not that I think this is even close to happening but why do you say that?

Victory won a national championship on FB in H3, Ninja is arguably the most popular halo player, and commonly and penguin are young guys that are going to be at the top of competitive halo for a while. Sounds like good people to represent an awesome brand to me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ogre 2 just said he will be streaming full time. So there is at least some good news from the whole situation.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Not that I think this is even close to happening but why do you say that?

Victory won a national championship on FB in H3, Ninja is arguably the most popular halo player, and commonly and penguin are young guys that are going to be at the top of competitive halo for a while. Sounds like good people to represent an awesome brand to me.

Final Boss = the greatest dynasty competitive Halo has ever had, with the greatest individually skilled players in the same team. Those players are a middle of the pack players that aren't winning a tournament anytime soon or ever in Halo5.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Ogre 2 just said he will be streaming full time. So there is at least some good news from the whole situation.

That sort of comes as a surprise to me, but damn am I glad to hear it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Final Boss = the greatest dynasty competitive Halo has ever had, with the greatest individually skilled players in the same team. Those players are a middle of the pack players that aren't winning a tournament anytime soon or ever in Halo5.

I completely realize the history behind then name but I think you're forgetting that the final boss name struggled through a good portion of halo 3 and ogre 2 left a struggling final boss in halo reach. Can't really remember but I don't think any form of final boss did well from there on out. I wouldn't say "ever" either I mean the games only been out what like 7 months? That's a whole different argument though.