CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watched ninja play a bit earlier and I don't know if I caught him at a bad time, he was just grumpy, or full on tilted, but he seemed to be in a bad place. Haven't really seen him that negative in quite some time.

Intel? Kappa

hes playing with new controller settings today, so yeah hes upset

It's crazy how he says this because I never played a FPS before Halo 3 (I started at Halo 3) and I never had "natural talent" per say. I just kept working at it, while I also played other game genres. Never once did I feel as if I could never get better because I know that if you put in the time, you can always find ways to improve. 

Just my 2 cents on this topic. P.S: good luck this season!

Well a lot of progression in something is motivation, not like "i want to get better so i will just play a whole lot" but motivation as in naturally focused and passionate about making progress.  I saw a quote about this somewhere, ill try and paraphrase it to get the point across.  "To get amazing at something you have to love it, if you aren't seeing the progress you want, you might not love it as much as you think".  Putting in the time has to come naturally, it cant be something you feel forced to do. im sure a lot of pros remember playing all day everyday like an addiction before they even decided to try and compete professionally.  Talent does exist, but a lot of talent is natural motivation and focus to do something for some many hours and actually get results out of all those hours.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone been seeing this fire bird dude around. He's been running games with a lot of pros and seems good. I see a future talent brewing.

Thanks m8 I appreciate it. Only way to get better is to own up to your mistakes and fix them for sure.

If only more pros had this mindset instead of blaming everyone else for everything. After every game each person should be taking note of and letting everyone else know what they did wrong/poorly so that others know that they're acknowledging their part. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

If only more pros had this mindset instead of blaming everyone else for everything. After every game each person should be taking note of and letting everyone else know what they did wrong/poorly so that others know that they're acknowledging their part. 

You should watch Suspectors stream/follow him if you get a chance. 

One of the best attitudes in a while and I seriously think he'll turn EG around, real fast. 

Anyone been seeing this fire bird dude around. He's been running games with a lot of pros and seems good. I see a future talent brewing.

Someone made a post recently listing off a bunch of possible up and comers.  

Anyway that dude was on the list so interesting to see the name dropped again.  

• Upvote (+1) 1