CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can't believe Cratos thought today was boring... TL & Optic weren't shoe-ins. Look how many people thought Optic would choke...

• Upvote (+1) 5

Now thats more like it. 

@@Tashi - social media on point.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Welp, looks like I may have spoken too soon.   :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Welp, looks like I may have spoken too soon.   :walshy:

Naw, that never happens by people on  :beyond:

:kappa:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8

yeah okay there che nice try saving face  :kappa:

He probably doesn't even realize hes already responded to that event.

He probably doesn't even realize hes already responded to that event.

I mean, I wasn't trying to comment on that but honestly the timing is pretty suspect haha.  Not that I care either way, anyhow. 

Was deeeefinitely :simms: a FUN day of grinding sooome sweat :sunglasses: out of my "Nerdy" bones... :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just so you guys know I'm not a troll or trolling I'm a very serious person and I say it like it is

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Just so you guys know I'm not a troll or trolling I'm a very serious person and I say it like it is

I think you need to understand that in this life, perspective is everything. You don't say it like "it is", you say it as you see it.

How I see it is, halo is more competitive now then ever before, we are seriously reaching new heights, and this pro league really is the best of the best.

How you present your opinion is what determines weither it is valid, and when you talk the way you do, you immediately invalidate what you say. If your point has weight, let it prove itself, meanwhile don't try to defend yourself. Because the fact that you have to explain yourself over and over, shows that you're wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You know it.

When are we going to start practicing for the challenger scene? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel you. Sometimes being frank and telling it like it is, can be offputting for people not used to it. Like I said earlier, competitive Halo is much better when you have fan favorites, heels, polarizing players. The drama is needed, you need villains just as much as heroes in a story. Not calling you a villain btw.

Let's not forget, we still have these incoming.

LrCRrAz.png

Based on other tweets, there seems to be an info drop coming this week before Pro League Season begins, so hopefully we get the Team Skins/Challenger/PL info all at once.

• Upvote (+1) 4

*snip*

If I had ovaries they would have exploded at how much of an honest, true, and stoic grown up man statement this was. Bravo sir.

I've seen very conflicting things on here so far about whether the spot on Liquid is Assaults or APG's. Does anyone know for sure who the spot belongs to?