CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did you not see the last 11 hours?

Apparently not. I had 3 different streams going, 2 on my laptop and 1 on my xbox. Highly entertained all damn day.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Cratos tells it like it is (is an asshole) and the forums shit all over him.  :poop:

Lethul tells it like it is (is an asshole) and the forums praise him.  :lxthul:

reductive

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, the whole "Che is an asshole because of super secret things that I know that you guys dont" thing is just silly. Tell us what it is that you know and then people might understand @@Cratos

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Cratos thinks today was boring I wish he would have been able to spectate Allegiance vs CLG at Worlds

That was boring I literally tweeted 5 mins after worlds and said sorry for it being so boring lol
  • Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 11

[tweet=https://twitter.com/NickCote_/status/734563604511490048]

My homie TripChee got a little bit of Challenger League info out of Chespace for those of you interested.

paste the link

• Upvote (+1) 1

How will it be casted? what is the series format?

Are we getting 4 b05/7 casted per night?

Ideally it would mirror the CoD pro league.  EU in the afternoon casted by EU guys, and NA in the evening/night cased by NA guys.  Most likely BO5 (BO7 could take forever if you get 2+ game 7's in a row). 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Also, the whole "Che is an asshole because of super secret things that I know that you guys dont" thing is just silly. Tell us what it is that you know and then people might understand @@Cratos

Then if he's wrong without proof it's considered slander and he could get sued.

paste the link

Thank you, just took a screenshot and uploaded to imgur instead. I'm an old man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds kinda weird to me. Rules that pros can't talk negatively against Halo, 343 or the HCS? Not sure I am a fan.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ideally it would mirror the CoD pro league.  EU in the afternoon casted by EU guys, and NA in the evening/night cased by NA guys.  Most likely BO5 (BO7 could take forever if you get 2+ game 7's in a row). 

I would definitely prefer Friday and Saturday nights for NA and days for EU. Ideally I would want BO5's but played all the way through. And instead of series W/L, your individual game record would be what mattered. It would reward teams that take 1 or 2 games and would give more incentive to 5-0 teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was boring I literally tweeted 5 mins after worlds and said sorry for it being so boring lol

So you claim to grind more hours than anyone else only to give us boring games to watch? Sounds like an effective use of time.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

happy for optic! happy for hecz! 

also didnt vivi say keeping assault would be up for review? its not 100% assualt has the spot yet. My gut says apg will still be on liquid.

Sounds kinda weird to me. Rules that pros can't talk negatively against Halo, 343 or the HCS? Not sure I am a fan.

now i'm on team @@Cratos. fuck this che guy.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

No upsets no close series. Teams that should've won did. Just making a statement. Then at the end hoping there's something fun coming up Cus there's not a actual tournament forever

you predicted optic wouldn't qualify, that makes it an upset in your book

• Upvote (+1) 9

I read the other tweets from Che after the original one from Cratos, what an asshole (Che).

Remember when he tweeted "Congrats to whoever won" or something along those lines after an event, showing complete disinterest in what is literally his job?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'd love to see Heinz and danoxide stay together and team up with apg in the challenger. I know @@aPG said he wants to join during the roster change periods for pro league but I think if they had a solid fourth with them, they could make some noise

I read the other tweets from Che after the original one from Cratos, what an asshole (Che).

Remember when he tweeted "Congrats to whoever won" or something along those lines after an event, showing complete disinterest in what is literally his job?

Well, I rescind my comment about Che disrespecting the GOAT. Still not a big fan of his for a variety of reasons, but I admit I was wrong in this instance. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 10