CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Finally I can watch teams scrim on new settings only.

Finally I can watch CLG play something other than a scrim (soon)!

FOLnDKC.png

Didn't even realize this haha. 

why is spartan even there? i thought he lived in jersey

why is spartan even there? i thought he lived in jersey

Elamite is the Coach of Team Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know today is a great day for halo, but I really hope matches aren't consistently played on Fridays at 5 Pacific Time. Anyone want to give me insight on how COD pro league matches go?

• Upvote (+1) 4

FOLnDKC.png

Didn't even realize this haha. 

Don't get it? Is spartan at aces house or the liquid house?

Gonna be awesome to see the Halo channel with pro league matches every week. Unfortunately will miss Day 1 so I expect to see some dank coverage on twitter and here when I can check for updates.

I know today is a great day for halo, but I really hope matches aren't consistently played on Fridays at 5 Pacific Time. Anyone want to give me insight on how COD pro league matches go?

I'm pretty sure the CWL matches are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. 

What is with the complaining of teabagging during the game and the #Toxic comments? Competitive Halo has always shined when there is tension, anger and drama. Teabagging, choke taunts, insults, shooting of bodies, it all adds to the drama. Just look at how exciting Lethul vs Snipedown was for the X Games. We need polarizing pros, fan favorites, heels etc.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

seriously what an awful time. Just make it saturday and sunday

Matches for HCS Pro League will probably be consistently on Friday and Saturday. It doesn't conflict with CoD and it allows Sundays to be used for Challenger League.

Edit: Too many people forgetting about Challenger League.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is with the complaining of teabagging during the game and the #Toxic comments? Competitive Halo has always shined when there is tension, anger and drama. Teabagging, choke taunts, insults, shooting of bodies, it all adds to the drama. Just look at how exciting Lethul vs Snipedown was for the X Games. We need polarizing pros, fan favorites, heels etc.

Lethul is like Seth Rollins

Cratos is like Eva Marie

• Upvote (+1) 4

that guy is the shadiest 343 employee lol he should know not to try to say something funny lol

Why should he "know not to say something funny"?

• Upvote (+1) 3