CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is also one of those posts that will either be negged to shit or plus'd to shit.

I knew the risks when I joined the Corps, sir.

Not what I said :) said rosters are currently locked. 

meh.

As long as team changes aren't as serious as last season I'll be cool with it.

I am currently experiencing symptoms from a concussion that happened in Jan 2015 (~1.5 years ago). So concussions can be super serious. Get well soon aPG

Not to mention, concussions + lights and trying to track a TV monitor while under high pressure situations are the worst conditions to try and play through.

They told me to not even try to read a book when I got one from hockey

cue the "you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime" optic montage song to qualify.

• Upvote (+1) 1

cue the "you only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime" optic montage song to qualify.

Mom's spaghetti
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Not to mention, concussions + lights and trying to track a TV monitor while under high pressure situations are the worst conditions to try and play through.

They told me to not even try to read a book when I got one from hockey

Agreed, the context of professional gaming is literally the worst possible way to heal properly from a concussion. It's essential aPG heals properly to be effected as little as possible for his gaming career.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have never been more anxious watching a Halo 5 series than this one right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have to admit that I'm really impressed at how well Liquid played with Assault.  Losing APG as a teammate so late during the "qualifying" portion of the season was a bummer, but Assault really stepped up and played extremely well some of those games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys to save yourselves any speculation about TL: I feel that if I were to evem ask to have my spot back at this point it would be disrespectful to Assault as a friend and player. I've known clete for almost a decade now and am so unbelieveably happy with his performance this weekend along with all of TL as a whole. They are/were a force to be reckoned with and you all can finally see how much potential those players have in them. So in summary if it wasn't clear. Assault will 100% be the 4th for the abd I'll be on the team for now as a sub until the roster change period where I'll try to get picked up by another top team point in being selfish here for my uncircumstances. I will be competing still and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Shit happens andI've been dealt with a shitty hand, but I'm making the best out of it. Once again congrats to TL, well deserved from their hard work.

This man has some NADS

Hopefully you can get on a roster worthy of your talent

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys to save yourselves any speculation about TL: I feel that if I were to evem ask to have my spot back at this point it would be disrespectful to Assault as a friend and player. I've known clete for almost a decade now and am so unbelieveably happy with his performance this weekend along with all of TL as a whole. They are/were a force to be reckoned with and you all can finally see how much potential those players have in them. So in summary if it wasn't clear. Assault will 100% be the 4th for the abd I'll be on the team for now as a sub until the roster change period where I'll try to get picked up by another top team point in being selfish here for my uncircumstances. I will be competing still and have no plans of stopping anytime soon. Shit happens andI've been dealt with a shitty hand, but I'm making the best out of it. Once again congrats to TL, well deserved from their hard work.

Cheers brother, get well and come back strong

• Upvote (+1) 2

A consummate professional. Much respect.

• Upvote (+1) 2

GOT spoilers: Optic dies.

A girl lies.

• Upvote (+1) 8

You, sir, are a man. Thank you for your maturity and unselfishness.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

In news that surprises absolutely no one @@aPG is being incredibly unselfish and a stand up guy. Good luck with everything, can't wait for the first period of team changes and hurricane APG.

• Upvote (+1) 8