CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The 8 team pro league limit, plus the change to double elimination has made my hype level for Halo exceed 1000.

Not sure if my heart can take it much longer

• Upvote (+1) 4

I meant it as like the team Naded is on doesn't win.

No you didn't. It's okay to have an opinion, but when you say "it has more to do with Naded on Sunday," grow some nuts and own your words.

I want Heinz and Optic in. But Optic has a better chance against eLevate. I don't know what to hope for in this series.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I hope to god they update theatre mode or use spectator somehow in the Pro League. Theatre mode looks like ass and a lot of newer players seem to be thinking it's the players missing shots or aim assist being ridiculous (even more than it is now har har).

Observer mode is coming any day.

No you didn't. It's okay to have an opinion, but when you say "it has more to do with Naded on Sunday," grow some nuts and own your words.

It is what I meant. This is an online forum and I'd share my opinion with anyone. I do not diss any professional player on purpose, ever. 

Edit: 95% of my posts are jokingly, because this is an ONLINE forum and that is what people do.

Hey guys, I have another pun! Hope it is better received. 

Lethul and Snipedown were eating noodles together and Lethul got some sauce on his cheek (he's a messy eater, you see).

So then snipedown was like "Hey, TJ, wash your face"

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12

X-Men - Jimbo, Snipedrone, TuFoxy and Chalkie
Online Warriors - Mose, Respectful, Snakey and Kimbo
Deception - Batchford, Phlux, Warlord and Doodle
Pulse Gaming - CxLii, KrYsTaLx, slgslg31 and UnderratedSolar
Dinosaurs - BUK 20, BUK 57, Qristola and Flamez
Realest Tins - Ramirez, Lunny, Riots and Speed

I couldn't for the life of me figure out if most of that have accounts on Beyond, but I know @@Batchford does :)

fucked up the earlier post but yh i'm phlux - been signed up for a while haven't really made the effort to post much but will try do so more in the future!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Liquid has only dropped 2 games all weekend.

Outclassing everyone. Surprised me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like bagging and shooting bodies loses a bit of the cache if you do it every series.

Good point. I love it when it's timed (Like near the end of a 4-0) or when the two teams have a rivalry. 

Liquid has only dropped 2 games all weekend.

Outclassing everyone. Surprised me.

Seems like they have some trouble with Truth CTF, didn't they also lose this against TriPPPeY?

Damn Danoxide with 39 kills and basically secured the final cap for his team. impressive

I fear for optic waiting for this series getting cold again

Enough time for a Views From The 6 listening party!

Hey guys, I have another pun! Hope it is better received. 

Lethul and Snipedown were eating noodles together and Lethul got some sauce on his cheek (he's a messy eater, you see).

So then snipedown was like "Hey, TJ, wash your face"

legit lold

• Upvote (+1) 1