CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey guys, had a random tech issue, none of the players were able to be spectated for Game 1. Back for Game 2, sorry about that!

edit* 

We weren't able to spectate for some reason, thankfully we have some awesome community casters that were able to get in!

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think @@Towey said something about the players not adding the esl tag so esl couldnt spectate, I may be wrong though.

Not adding the ESL tag wouldn't affect their ability to spectate, as long as the ESL tag has them added.  ESL would just have to quit the build to refresh friend's list.

Appearing Offline is the only thing that would prevent spectating.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

25-15 Optic leading

*takes sip of water*

tied up 28-28. Rip

The Leeds accent came out with a fury when you got heated.

It's horribly strong isn't it  :simms:

DirecTV Naded is fun to watch when he shows up. I hope Cable Naded disappears forever.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Shout out to Catastrophe for taking the shitty hand they got dealt today a lot more gracefully than I expected from 15-16 year old ams. Very little complaining, always hyping each other up and looking ahead to the next game/series instead of dwelling on mistakes in the last one. When they still thought Renegade wasn't going to show up at all they were talking about how they would rather give their spot to Soul Red or another team that got eliminated yesterday. Pretty sure a lot of pro players wouldn't handle things that well if they were in their shoes.

I second this. 

I was really impressed by their attitude in general. Renegade felt like absolute shit during the Liquid series, saying some really self-demeaning stuff, but his teammates kept hyping him back up and making sure he knew they were all right with the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Naded carrying a group of randoms to ProLeague

But the global champ is on his team

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shoutout to Bravo and Strongside, they really listened to the community's criticism and are on their game today. They also listened to us and are using the y-camera to watch flag runs.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I dont care if alot of the newer forum members dont know who he is, i dont care that he will never see this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAMMIE!!!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Actually I think it has more to do with "Naded on Sunday"

sorry

no offense, but that Liquid series had nothing to do with Naded. He was still trying to make plays and got no support.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I hope to god they update theatre mode or use spectator somehow in the Pro League. Theatre mode looks like ass and a lot of newer players seem to be thinking it's the players missing shots or aim assist being ridiculous (even more than it is now har har). 

no offense, but that Liquid series had nothing to do with Naded. He was still trying to make plays and got no support.

I meant it as like the team Naded is on doesn't win.

Oh, Hysteria...

ByeBitch.gif

You told me to neg this, but I'm a rebel so I upvoted it. :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I meant it as like the team Naded is on doesn't win.

This Optic team (the way they play when they're on fire) reminds me of the Carbon roster in 09 that made it to 2nd. And hey, that's all they've gotta do today.
  • Upvote (+1) 1