CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

One thing I've noticed in watching Tripppey is that he's a little selfish with Powers. Every time screams "I'll get snipe!" even when he has to go out of position for it when a teammate is right there.

He wanted to use the rest of the caster and then pick up snipe. Kinda lame.

way late to respond, but some players are just way more comfortable playing with a power weapon in their hands. I've had teammates like it in the past and honestly I rather them playing in a way that theyre comfortable with than trying to make sure everyone gets their "turn" or something.

The otherside of that coin: the guy that asks you to drop your sniper is the worst dude in the world to play with.

Edit: goddamn theyre/their

I know some people don't like that the casters call out everything on screen and sometimes play by play isn't necessary, but serious question, do visually impaired people follow esports? If so, wouldn't that be beneficial for them? Or lets say someone is on the road and still wants to follow the games via audio only option on Twitch. It isn't the greatest way to follow esports, but it probably works for some people. Y'all need to understand that you aren't the only one watching.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Look at who they've got to play against though, it's still very possible.

Elevate and Crowd Control are no jokes.. its going to be tough but I really hope you are right. 

I know some people don't like that the casters call out everything on screen and sometimes play by play isn't necessary, but serious question, do visually impaired people follow esports? If so, wouldn't that be beneficial for them? Or lets say someone is on the road and still wants to follow the games via audio only option on Twitch. It isn't the greatest way to follow esports, but it probably works for some people. Y'all need to understand that you aren't the only one watching.

I seriously doubt there is a big enough visually impaired following..

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is maniac the first one to be blamed... At least he performs on Sundays 

I seriously doubt there is a big enough visually impaired following..

I doubt it as well, but should we rule out that possible following

• Upvote (+1) 1

I doubt it as well, but should we rule out that possible following

What are the chances of visually impaired people, and should you do "play by play everything " just fot the off chance that they are some ?

I've listened to Dota tournaments from my car while sitting in traffic. So it happens. Never tried it with halo tho

• Upvote (+1) 3

What are the chances of visually impaired people, and should you do "play by play everything " just fot the off chance that they are some ?

No just for the off chance that other people may appreciate it. Someone could be doing something and all they can do is listen. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyone got up to date brackets? the guys over at eSportpedia apparently took the day off

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Today is Sunday.  :kappa:

I was subtlety trying to say

#dropNaded

• Downvote (-1) 3

The real issue with OpTic is aside from Naded guys dont win their 1v1s, or stays alive long enough to be a hard kill. Their teamwork is average at best.