CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know everybody here has a boner for TSM but i really felt like Ninja fit the Renegades brand really well. Im actually pretty disappointed hes leaving them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I never realized we could actually type stuff like this, this is dangerous ppl 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't know anything about TSM. Are they one of the bigger orgs?

yeah, they mainly have like MOBA teams. like league and what not

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if Spartan/Stellur are keeping RNG sponsor, and picking up Commonly instead of El Town? Did Spartan confirm his teammates on the stream?

What if Spartan/Stellur are keeping RNG sponsor, and picking up Commonly instead of El Town?

i think commonly knows ogre 2 ninja and vic x are a better team. hell i think spartan and stellur know that its a better team. Im not sure if they knew ninja could pull in such talent or not idk..

i think commonly knows ogre 2 ninja and vic x are a better team. hell i think spartan and stellur know that its a better team. Im not sure if they knew ninja could pull in such talent or not idk..

Dont agree.  Ninja/2gre/Commonly/Vicx is a better team than Ninja/2gre/FIS/Vicx

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could this be a situation where FiS is coaching and going to practice with Ninj/VicX/2gre/Commonly until an opportunity to play on a legit team comes along?

Could this be a situation where FiS is coaching and going to practice with Ninj/VicX/2gre/Commonly until an opportunity to play on a legit team comes along?

I think FiS is there if commonly doesn't decide to team with them

• Upvote (+1) 1

Out of curiosity, what makes Torque such a bad map that you guys don't want anything to do with it being near the HCS?

I personally don't think it's as awful as everyone makes it out to be, so I'm just wondering why everyone considers it a shit map?

Everything explodes. It's HUGE. The lighting changes (blinding one player mid fight, isn't competitive). The pistons change, making it random and annoying. To freaking gravity hammers. Did I mention there is no way out of bottom mid? Literally nothing good to say about this map.

- First post on the new thread!  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen it every. single. time.

I refresh too much.

Wait what? Am I missing something?

I've missed every single NSWF pic. Sucks to be you guys if you saw it  :simms:

Me two.. .And now I'm scared out of my mind....  :wutface:

I don't know anything about TSM. Are they one of the bigger orgs?

They're known for having one of the best NA LoL teams (Not this split though), but have a bad track record when it comes to taking care of their teams in other games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone else noticed that those pics are NEVER posted at the same time of any of Lethul's posts?

Idk guys...

AhPYAL2.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5