CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Idk if its nostalgia or Halo 3 was just that good.  I think its a lot of both

I think it's a lot of both too. I'm having so much fun just listening to them and laughing along with all of it. Those not watching are really missing out.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would like to see m+kb players vs controller players. I think top pros might be able to hold there own.

Lol no they won't. Don't underestimate the advantage of m+kb.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I would like to see m+kb players vs controller players. I think top pros might be able to hold there own.

This discussion is pointless. They just confirmed there's no cross play between W10 Forge and Halo 5 X1.

Back the HCS pls

• Upvote (+1) 3

Think we can get a Open Challenger TeamBeyond Tournament and Pro League Tournament thing going? Obviously on different days :lxthul:  would probably have bigger turnout in community growth and viewership for the Pro's would be nice when casting  :simms:

Edit: Honestly depending on how late the Pro's agree to play you could probably host it same day :)

At least you made it out of round 1. :mj:

Round 1 bye, round 2 win over diamonds, round 3 no show. Top 16 Kappa
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Round 1 bye, round 2 win over diamonds, round 3 no show. Top 16 Kappa

Round 1 bye, round 2 rekt by champions. FeelsBadMan

If eLv don't win their matches tomorrow it's probably cause Heinz is grinding Rocket League right now

/s

• Upvote (+1) 4

If eLv don't win their matches tomorrow it's probably cause Heinz is grinding Rocket League right now

/s

OMG HE IS PLAYING ANOTHER GAME BESIDES HALO?!?! TRIGGERED

/s

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i honestly have no clue how people get ninjad in this game with the melee + jump delay thing  :thinking: . 

• Upvote (+1) 2

i honestly have no clue how people get ninjad in this game with the melee + jump delay thing :thinking: .

2 words Thruster Pack

i honestly have no clue how people get ninjad in this game with the melee + jump delay thing  :thinking: . 

As long as you aren't holding the button, you're still gonna melee and lunge into their back.

Bear with me, because I think I said this before, although not directed at you.

So you don't like the way Halo 5 plays. It stands to reason that you thought H4 was an abortion of a game... because it was. I'm sure you weren't the biggest fan of what Reach did to Halo.

You didn't like the last three titles, but you're here now? If you don't like the way Halo is moving, it would stand to reason that you'd move onto other things. I don't think that autos are going to be nerfed to the point where they aren't the optimal choice in CQC, and frankly it makes a bit of sense. Should they be distinctly weaker than they are now? Sure, I think that's obvious. The storm rifle is a fucking goon of a gun. The SMG isn't much better.

However, I fail to see the point in investing yourself so deeply into something you don't like. I hate to break it to you, but judging by your opinions (WHICH YOU'RE ENTITLED TO), you will have to come to some sort of mental compromise if you want to be a fan of Halo.

I could come to these forums and bitch every single day about things that H5 could use improvements in, but I choose to enjoy the game for what it is- the Halo that brought me back to the franchise. The Halo that made even scrims incredibly enjoyable for me to watch. I even love the way the movement meta has evolved.

There are things I don't like about H5. The brute strength of autos is one of those things, along with some other, @Ugug-related material. However, this title has brought me back to a franchise I didn't think I'd enjoy ever again, and I'm going to choose to hold onto what I love about this game, which is quite a fucking lot. Also, the whole "biggest eSport Prize Pool in console history" thing didn't hurt. Whether it could use improvements or not, Halo is in a good place. I could go back to Halo 2 and 3 and point out some thing that absolutely could have been done to make those games better as well. Halo 5 is not a legendary Halo iteration like those two are, but if you can't find much else to do besides complain about this game, you will most likely not enjoy Halo moving forward.

Just my two cents. They aren't worth much (approximately $0.02)

I have said multiple times that this is the best halo since H3. Look me up on waypoint, I play a decent amount, but it doesn't mean that the bad things in the game aren't still bad. I don't want autos "tuning down" I want them gone completely from arena. This doesn't mean that I hate the game it is just a big issue, and I wouldn't fuss about it if Halo wasn't my favourite franchise that I have invested many hours into.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i too asked the same question...until i got ninjad.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2 words Thruster Pack

1 word Radar

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feel free to use the report button when people are derailing the thread with nonsense. Baiting people into negative discussion is against the rules <3

:intensifies:

implying posts need to be reported for you to delete them :kappa:

Haven't paid attention to scrims for 2 weeks. A week in Halo/Beyond time is like a dog year or something. 

I wish 3 teams could make it from the LCQ. Good luck to all!

• Upvote (+1) 1