CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So going undefeated in the same pool at a lan wasn't enough proof they were better?

You mean right after getting destroyed a weak earlier (or 2?) at PAX? No, not proof. Just inconsistency until proven otherwise at this point.

I think they're the better team right now but no, it hasn't been proven.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Idle speculation on why rng is Babyrage lately, go.

Well, you have very "sensitive" players on that team that get easily frustrated. And the worst part is that they are stuck woth eac other for an entire season.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

The last time we discussed this glitch I thought we came to a consensus that the burn system from H3 should have been the way 343 went, as both the animation and the glitch are terrible systems.

Certainly not Liquid, ayooo

Ok ill stop

I really enjoy your sense of humour.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The last time we discussed this glitch I thought we came to a consensus that the burn system from H3 should have been the way 343 went, as both the animation and the glitch are terrible systems.

I like the animation, you have to actually have control instead of blindly running into it and being invincible for 3(?) seconds.

Naded's on aww yiss

I can see your point there, but I much prefer that over people just mindlessly sprinting at the powerup and "getting lucky". 

I like setups and people putting even just a little thought into it. 

In a perfect world it would work like that but even without glitch it's usually a mindless race for the OS to try and burn it even if you don't have control. The only maps you see OS in play almost every cycle are ones that have OS spawn out of the way like Eden. On Plaza and Empire it's just a rush every time it spawns as it's pretty difficult to control an open area .

In a perfect world it would work like that but even without glitch it's usually a mindless race for the OS to try and burn it even if you don't have control. The only maps you see OS in play almost every cycle are ones that have OS spawn out of the way like Eden. On Plaza and Empire it's just a rush every time it spawns as it's pretty difficult to control an open area .

Even then there's a slight strategy behind burning it so the other team gets it? Idk. 

Scrim Final:

Insert Org Here 4 | 6 Twisted Fate (including the 1-1 shortened scrim from earlier)

@@VinFTW

*Edit*

Insert Org Here vs French Toast Mafia starting up

https://www.twitch.tv/nysea

Wasnt the 1-1 scrim earlier Twisted Fate vs Pnda gaming?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasnt the 1-1 scrim earlier Twisted Fate vs Pnda gaming?

Oh fk, you're right. So IOH was 3-5 vs Twisted Fate

Too many scrims man, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh fk, you're right. So IOH was 3-5 vs Twisted Fate

Too many scrims man, lol.

I know lmao

Imagine me trying to fit 'em all in one screen  :wutface:

I just watched eg Olympic death race relay a flag across coliseum. It must have cost them at least 12 lives but it was worth.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just watched RNG rebroadcast. The comms were terrible. It felt like no one had any energy.  Camm even mentions comms were bad and flat tonight. Just looks like they were all in a funk tonight. 

I just watched eg Olympic death race relay a flag across coliseum. It must have cost them at least 12 lives but it was worth.

Great description.

watched RNG rebroadcast. they are not having fun anymore. sounds like they all hate each other tbh. I know that not the case, but still, personalities are not meshing at this point.

edit: also at this point i dont think just getting on halo to play scrims is going to be enough work to beat anyone good.

E6 grinds all day and plays all night

ninja only plays halo for scrims

victory x has a real world job with numbers and staplers and what not

penguin has/had school

commonly idk,he doesn't stream if he does play during the day  (commonlyNLT)

i know we have all had this conversation about not playing enough halo yadayadayada, but its kinda true at this point. clg/e6/optic/eg/elevate all play loads of matchmaking together to have FUN beating up on randoms building confidence for the night of scrims ahead, and i think that is important.

• Upvote (+1) 4

watched RNG rebroadcast. they are not having fun anymore. sounds like they all hate each other tbh. I know that not the case, but still, personalities are not meshing at this point.

Every one of them thinks they made the right play. If they were all 4 making the right plays they would be winning  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's Nick, obviously

8f85cca470.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

You mean right after getting destroyed a weak earlier (or 2?) at PAX? No, not proof. Just inconsistency until proven otherwise at this point.

I think they're the better team right now but no, it hasn't been proven.

Rng wasnt at that tourney so it's a moot point

Scrim Final:

French Toast Mafia 3 | 0 Insert Org Here

doesn't help when all these teams keep playing these shortened scrims too, lol. @@VinFTW

• Upvote (+1) 1