CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded is saying the powerup glitch is being removed soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded is saying the powerup glitch is being removed soon.

I honestly believe It's something that takes skill and it should stay.

Edit: Just my opinion :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Getting OS now = winning a race. No setup or strategy behind it. I think it should be removed. In old games it worked because there wasn't sprint but with sprint I think a "burn" mechanic is required

• Upvote (+1) 4

Defeats the whole purpose of winning map control and earning OS, anyone can just run in and grab it plus the glitch takes minimal skill to pull off.

Does CLG still hold off on glitching it anymore? I remember they used to get pissed when teams would do it to them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

e6 has GREAT comms

you guys should check out cratos stream

featuring game sound !

• Upvote (+1) 2

E6 up 5-0 on RNG. Forums about to :wutface:

So going undefeated in the same pool at a lan wasn't enough proof they were better?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Elevate got 0-13'd by CLG 2 nights ago.

They match them in MM and win. 1-0 series win for Elevate. LFGGG  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So going undefeated in the same pool at a lan wasn't enough proof they were better?

not to the people on  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I mean they shot up to a share of #2 in the power rankings, but we got roasted for it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

RNG just lost a Fathom flag in about 2 minutes, then quit the series at 0-7.

Call outs were the most uninspired thing I've ever heard. The fuck?

I have been extremely disappointed in RNG over the past week or so. My bias is clearly evident, and it just leaves me with many questions about what is going on. Every since that OpTic series a couple weeks ago, things just haven't been clicking for them. 

Well, RNG just totally collapsed. There's so much awkward tension between Hamy and rest of the team, especially Ninja. There was a point in Fathom CTF where Ninja pushed out and Hamy corrected what he was doing in a really shitty tone. Painful to watch.

RNG just lost a Fathom flag in about 2 minutes, then quit the series at 0-7.

Call outs were the most uninspired thing I've ever heard. The fuck?

Their team chemistry/attitude has suffered a lot lately. They should take some time off like EG did - sometimes people just need their space.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean they shot up to a share of #2 in the power rankings, but we got roasted for it.

You got roasted for putting RNG @ #2, not E6

• Upvote (+1) 6

Awful night for RNG and they know it. Now is the perfect time to start digging deep and fixing shit. Obviously something is wrong.

Defeats the whole purpose of winning map control and earning OS, anyone can just run in and grab it plus the glitch takes minimal skill to pull off.

Does CLG still hold off on glitching it anymore? I remember they used to get pissed when teams would do it to them.

Yeah but OS used to be instant. That fact is, it's like the fathom jump from bottom mid to top mid. People can do it, but can everyone? It gives you a fighting chance to sneak in and pull a great play by doing something that not every single person can do 100% every time. I don't know. I'm just one person. I'm sure someone feels the same way. But to say you don't like it because the other team can do it, isn't exactly right. When you do it, I bet there's not any problem with it.

:simms: Here comes more down-votes for sharing thoughts  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 9

I personally like the glitch. I feel like OS gets burned too much and that the animation for it is useless.

I can see your point there, but I much prefer that over people just mindlessly sprinting at the powerup and "getting lucky". 

I like setups and people putting even just a little thought into it. 

I personally like the glitch. I feel like OS gets burned too much and that the animation for it is useless.

I feel like this is a solid argument and I kind of agree with you. But I also feel like removing the animation could be enough? Right now it just seems like a huge clusterfuck of you can lucky. It's either one team forgets about it or it gets burned it seems.

I didn't really play Reach or H4 at all but if I remember correctly in previous version you walked over, pressed your button and you got it right?