CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

By the way, the BUKs qualified for EU LCQ yesterday. Open Cup #2 underway.

EU's LCQ will be very interesting... since they choose all 6 teams out of it. (No Allegiance/CLG spots/Burbank).

EDIT: Corrected, two teams are already in from a similar to Burbank invitational. Thanks @@bunniesz23

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So whats this gamertag is reseved deal, does that mean someone has it?

If its reserved someone has entered it to check availability but have yet to take it. It is reserved for them for an undisclosed (I think) amount of time.

I believe it also says that if someone has "The Best", so you  you can't have "TheBest" or "T H E B E S T"

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

By the way, the BUKs qualified for EU LCQ yesterday. Open Cup #2 underway.

EU's LCQ will be very interesting... since they choose all 6 teams out of it. (No Allegiance/CLG spots/Burbank).

I thought the top 2 from the invite Qualifier made it in already (AKA Xmen and another team).

OT but if anyone is from the EU and has two opposable thumbs, my man Noxious is trying to put a team together for tomorrow after getting shaded last-minute today. It literally doesn't matter how good you are, this dude is just too good to not be playing in tournaments.

GT: Noxiiiious

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is Halo 5 really Halo debate is kind of pointless. Halo is different things to different people.  Some people draw the line at sprinting, some people draw the line at armor lock. You don't get to tell people where they should draw their line.

This

Halo was a game that many people played as their first real social/competitive multiplayer game. Its like a part of our own personal history, and we are all entitled to our opinions about what defines it. Think about how much content the Halo series over its lifespan has provided. It has a ton of unique aspects and features that everyone has different options on, I highly doubt we can ever get people to come around to our side of the argument. 

However.... it sure makes interesting comments on the forums! RAGE ON!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought the top 2 from the invite Qualifier made it in already (AKA Xmen and another team).

You're right, I'm dumb. Good looks bud.

I'm just trying to do my part and understand the EU scene more!  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This might sound like a stupid question, but are the Sentinels playing in the last chance qualifier this weekend? Kampy and Vetoed's team

Why is movement what you use to group the games together? Why not gunplay or map design. Halo 2/3 aren't "true" halo games because they have too much autoaim and the br isn't a "true" halo weapon.

H3 has too much aim assist? If you look at someone and have a sniper in this game you are just awarded a headshot kill.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This might sound like a stupid question, but are the Sentinels playing in the last chance qualifier this weekend? Kampy and Vetoed's team

no

Dang, I thought that the Pnda Gaming in NA LCQ was the same as the Smash/Fighting Game Panda Gaming.

Seems they are not related?

www.panda.gg

www.pndagaming.com

I just can't fathom why you would choose a name so similar to another organization. Especially when you are trying to enter the same scenes as them.

Unpopular opinion:

I don't like the idea of them moving forge to PC. Although on the face of it it sounds great for the community as people will be able to make much more extravagant maps, this is clearly just a toe dip in the water for MS to see if halo will be successful on the platform. If it is, I predict the next halo will be on PC. This is a bad thing because we are still in the early stages of returning to former greatness, and releasing the next Halo on PC will be a disaster for the success of the game post launch as it will split the player base. Halo on PC will hinder the crawl back from the grave that we have begun with this game. 

Also I suck with M+K  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The final boss name, was dragged through the mud, in reach and COD Ghosts, but it still holds it's same prestige with halo fans, the legacy will not be forgotten overnight.

Accidental neg sorry, feel free to return the favor (being serious I need more neg reps people, otherwise I might have to start acting like @@h1summer).

rude

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spent all day looking at one GT and waiting for it to become available, got distracted and missed out on it :(

Anything interesting happen in scrims tonight? Or was it just the same old stuff

Yea, I missed mine about 30 minutes. :/ 

Unpopular opinion:

I don't like the idea of them moving forge to PC. Although on the face of it it sounds great for the community as people will be able to make much more extravagant maps, this is clearly just a toe dip in the water for MS to see if halo will be successful on the platform. If it is, I predict the next halo will be on PC. This is a bad thing because we are still in the early stages of returning to former greatness, and releasing the next Halo on PC will be a disaster for the success of the game post launch as it will split the player base. Halo on PC will hinder the crawl back from the grave that we have begun with this game. 

Also I suck with M+K  :simms:

spoken like a true pleb

git gud

besides the game will always be played competitively on controller 

• Upvote (+1) 2

spoken like a true pleb

git gud

besides the game will always be played competitively on controller 

I will 15-0 you

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to Arstechnica: "Microsoft representatives have confirmed to Ars that the free Windows 10 game will support unfettered online play with anyone on a player's friends list". I can't see any reason of why this wouldn't give the chance to grow a small community of players who are going to start making teams and literally scrimming (if they are somehow able to play on the maps we currently have in H5 MM) and playing against other teams. This is exciting and a big step ahead to bring Halo to PC, and make it more popular than CS:GO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anyone's interested this is what Europe is looking like right now

Qualified for Pro League:

XMEN - Jimbo, Chalkie, Tufoxy, Snipedrone

Online Warriors - Mose, Respectful, Kimbo, Snakey

Qualified for LCQ:

Deception - Batchford, Doodle, Phlux, Warlord

Vitality - Talic, Puni, HBorg, Fragxr

Pulse - SolaR, KrYsTaLx, CxLii, slgslg31

PENTA - Alpha, Septic, Mentlan, Anima

Dinosaurs - BUK 20, BUK 57, Qristola, Flamez

Realest Tins - Ramirez, Lunny, Riotz, Speed

True Fighters Gaming - Asko, Sica, DeMoN, Mephisto

Team Menace - Alec, Mersu, SystematiC, ZaoC

8 more teams to be qualified for LCQ, 4 tonight, 4 tomorrow. Movement (Qristola, Flamez, Lunny, VexZeus) and Dinosaurs (BUK 20, BUK 57, Ramirez, Riotz) were both already qualified for LCQ but made more than two changes so they had to make a run through the Open qualifiers.

• Upvote (+1) 5

According to Arstechnica: "Microsoft representatives have confirmed to Ars that the free Windows 10 game will support unfettered online play with anyone on a player's friends list". I can't see any reason of why this wouldn't give the chance to grow a small community of players who are going to start making teams and literally scrimming (if they are somehow able to play on the maps we currently have in H5 MM) and playing against other teams. This is exciting and a big step ahead to bring Halo to PC, and make it more popular than CS:GO.

halo become more popular than cs go...lmao plz stop

• Upvote (+1) 2

I believe it also says that if someone has "The Best", so you  you can't have "TheBest" or "T H E B E S T"

RIP :(