CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what sensitivities CLG uses?

Sadly I do, lethul-4/2 royal-3/4 frosty-4/3 and not sure about snake but I think 4/2
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Sadly I do, lethul-4/2 royal-3/4 frosty-4/3 and not sure about snake but I think 4/2

Thanks man is Royal 2 for example 3 horizontal and 3 vertical with 4 aim accel?

If t2 misses pro league id love to see him cast/be an analyst for the HCS

As for 2gre, maybe he's starting an org?

i've been thinking this too. with his tweet, and his blurred GT and all.  :thinking:

i've been thinking this too. with his tweet, and his blurred GT and all.  :thinking:

The blurred GT is because he doesn't want people to know his smurf

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't know what kind of explanation you're looking for here. It just sounds stupid to me. If I caught myself saying it i'd slap myself.

How invested can you be in expressing so much distaste towards a largely innocuous phrase?

Did "getting averaged" fk ur mum bb?

Side note to @Charas: I love you. Without halo5arena.com, it's truly impossible to get a clear picture on just how trash I've been lately! I can literally break down my trash-tistics however I need.

Thank you :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

I agree, everyone wants to see greats go out like Jordan or Elway, top of the world. Unfortunately that is very rarely the case.

Like a 60 point game Kobe Bryant

Str8 getting destroyed. Sad.

T2 should stop using this name, he is doing more harm than good to his reputation.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

You are very welcome

Bae I'm sorry you're getting averaged on these lit forums, just letting you know I'm always here 4 u ^.^ <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

In regards to the 2gre retiring rumor, that would not surprise me at all. It didn't seem to me that he really had a passion for playing H5. When people asked him if he liked h5 he would say something along the lines  of, "it is not really a Halo game, but it is still a pretty good shooter game, its fun" not a very enthusiastic response imo. There is also this recent tweet:

Just speculation though. I could be completely off base and he could love it/plan to continue competing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 should stop using this name, he is doing more harm than good to his reputation.

The final boss name, was dragged through the mud, in reach and COD Ghosts, but it still holds it's same prestige with halo fans, the legacy will not be forgotten overnight.

Accidental neg sorry, feel free to return the favor (being serious I need more neg reps people, otherwise I might have to start acting like @@h1summer).

• Upvote (+1) 1

In regards to the 2gre retiring rumor, that would not surprise me at all. It didn't seem to me that he really had a passion for playing H5. When people asked him if he liked h5 he would say something along the lines  of, "it is not really a Halo game, but it is still a pretty good shooter game, its fun" not a very enthusiastic response imo. There is also this recent tweet:

I think that's a common feeling for a lot of people. It's a decent shooter, you could even say pretty good, but I (along with others) don't really consider it to be a true halo game. I think MCC's population would be right there with halo 5 had it been been the complete shit show that it was and still is.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Test and Play with Friends – Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10.

So it's more than just a digital modeling program.  I wonder how much function you'll have as a spartan while testing maps.  Spartan abilities? 

If the in game mechanics are there, in theory this could lead to halo 5 pc (obviously speculative).  Now I want to know if that would split the competitive community or just add to it.

Anyway really awesome support from the forge team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The final boss name, was dragged through the mud, in reach and COD Ghosts, but it still holds it's same prestige with halo fans, the legacy will not be forgotten overnight.

Accidental neg sorry, feel free to return the favor (being serious I need more neg reps people, otherwise I might have to start acting like @@h1summer).

What was FB roster in Reach. I stopped caring for Halo in Reach ( i started playing Starcraft)

I don't understand the "halo 5 is not a true halo game" argument. What makes a true halo game? If you're going to make arguments like that then the only true halo game should be halo 1, which no other halo is close to. All halo games are very different from one another so I'd like to know what this "true halo game" is.

When people say shit like that they usually mean that halo 5 isn't like their favorite halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Like a 60 point game Kobe Bryant

that was hardly comparable to a Jordan/Elway exit.

It was crazy, especially considering the underwhelming season he had, but let's not forget:

Lakers were absolutely horrendous this year

He shot over 50 times that game

I don't understand the "halo 5 is not a true halo game" argument. What makes a true halo game? If you're going to make arguments like that then the only true halo game should be halo 1, which no other halo is close to. All halo games are very different from one another so I'd like to know what this "true halo game" is.

When people say shit like that they usually mean that halo 5 isn't like their favorite halo game.

Dude don't try to be so dense, Halo1/2/3 feel very similar. I know they have they differences but the feeling is there. Now with Reach and the SprintHalos they feel different.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Snakebite switches his up regularly so who knows what he's using currently especially with the new settings. 

Maybe one without armor abilities.

Just a thought. Or ADS.

• Upvote (+1) 8

What was FB roster in Reach. I stopped caring for Halo in Reach ( i started playing Starcraft)

I think at the start it was 2ger, Vic X, FiS, and Pistola. Then the GOAT and The Wizard joined Roy and Lunchbox on Instinct to form the "God Squad". 

Barring gameplay, I felt that Halo 4 and 5 haven't had the same quality as a game that we had built up to with Reach. They've been step backs upon release in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think at the start it was 2ger, Vic X, FiS, and Pistola. Then the GOAT and The Wizard joined Instinct to form the "God Squad". 

Correct and then FIS and Vic X kept the name, and picked up ninja and totz I believe. Needless to say it didn't go well, I think they stopped using the name eventually but there were a couple of bad placings before they did.