CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So i searched for a gamertag, let's say its "Brad." When I search for "Brad" on https://www.xboxgamertag.com/ it pulls up a profile for "AngryPuppy12345" that has no gamerscore, never played on 360. When I try to change my GT to "Brad" it says it's taken.

What the hell does that mean?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Busy night last night

I wonder if it might be useful to have the rosters under all of the team names. I know most of them, but couldn't give you a complete Str8 Rippin roster for the life of me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cant see tweets on this computer but I appreciate it. Whatever it is. Thank you

Reserver on GT = someone has the GT already and is in process of determining if they want it or not (like ticketmaster). Fees up if not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reserver on GT = someone has the GT already and is in process of determining if they want it or not (like ticketmaster). Fees up if not.

Thank you. I wonder how long that process lasts...

Randomly searched Slayer because I had to play a game on my new tag and got matched with the cleanest team ever :dank:

XcO6Z2O.jpg

This is neat!

For those who may be interested, the rebroadcast of the EU pro league open Qualfier are on my channel for viewing:

https://www.twitch.tv/onsethalo/v/67193757

Qristola went 18-0 on a fatham flag game with an overkill, and narrowly missed the killtac. Was pretty crazy to watch.

Anyone have a bracket for this? 

edit: nvm

I wonder if it might be useful to have the rosters under all of the team names. I know most of them, but couldn't give you a complete Str8 Rippin roster for the life of me.

You are 100% right and if it wasn't for my tests today I would have updated the str8 roster on there but instead of editing it in the morning like I usually do I went to school early to study :/

I couldn't tell you who's on it either :(

But from now on every team will have rosters underneath them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You are 100% right and if it wasn't for my tests today I would have updated the str8 roster on there but instead of editing it in the morning like I usually do I went to school early to study :/

Loading in mobile caused the page to jump -_- I'll fix the neg on a few other of your posts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tsquared, Blakerz, Chaser and Prototype is the Str8 Rippin roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i searched for a gamertag, let's say its "Brad." When I search for "Brad" on https://www.xboxgamertag.com/ it pulls up a profile for "AngryPuppy12345" that has no gamerscore, never played on 360. When I try to change my GT to "Brad" it says it's taken.

What the hell does that mean?

Basically if the gamertag you want changes to something random, you need to immediately make a claim on it. 

Otherwise it can get caught up being "held" by others. The hold period might be up to an hour, or until they search a new tag. 

If it's already a random tag for a long period of time, there could be another GT version of it. 

Example. 

Kroni is reset to LaughingCalf8250 but cannot be claimed. 

K r o n i was also used and has not been reset. 

I cannot claim Kroni until K r o n i resets as well. The spacing can be in any format. Kr oni, K r oni etc. Makes it a bit of a pain. 

For reference one tag that was like this, unlocked the proper version at 10pm. The spaced version didn't unlock until 2am. So it was unclaimable until then. 

It also might already be claimed, as the servers have been quick to rename some, and very slow for others. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Basically if the gamertag you want changes to something random, you need to immediately make a claim on it. 

Otherwise it can get caught up being "held" by others. The hold period might be up to an hour, or until they search a new tag. 

If it's already a random tag for a long period of time, there could be another GT version of it. 

Example. 

Kroni is reset to LaughingCalf8250 but cannot be claimed. 

K r o n i was also used and has not been reset. 

I cannot claim Kroni until K r o n i resets as well. The spacing can be in any format. Kr oni, K r oni etc. Makes it a bit of a pain. 

For reference one tag that was like this, unlocked the proper version at 10pm. The spaced version didn't unlock until 2am. So it was unclaimable until then. 

It also might already be claimed, as the servers have been quick to rename some, and very slow for others. 

MVP

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly feel like if OpTic COD wins champs and Halo keeps growing the way it has, Our God Formal makes a return to Halo with Hecz giving him full control of the squad. Activision didn't do the best job this year with COD and a lot of players felt annoyed because of this. There are too many things that need to align properly for this to happen. I know people think Formal won't come back, but if COD doesn't recover from this year. He'll probably come back, now that the money is also there and there's better dev support for Halo than COD.

To all those who say this won't happen, There's a lot that needs to go right for this to happen and I'm aware of that. Whether it happens or not, only time will tell.

Formal coming back to Halo is more unlikely than Ugug supporting radar.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please take all gamertag discussion to the gamertag thread

Formal coming back to Halo is more unlikely than Ugug supporting radar.

Nah
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Randomly searched Slayer because I had to play a game on my new tag and got matched with the cleanest team ever :dank:

XcO6Z2O.jpg

I know Galaxy is Fault Love. Was trying to grab that tag and he snagged it.

Not sure if someone has posted something about this yet but.

edit

Like 4 posts up @@Kr0ni points it out. My B :)
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Not sure if someone has posted something about this yet but.

Someone did say this already, but you saying it means more to us. :simms:

The LCQ starts on Saturday, right?

The LCQ starts on Saturday, right?

Yessir, believe the original plan was to do pool Sat and bracket Sun, don't know if that changed with the double elim news though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So thanks to @@Onset I finally had some EU vods to put on r/prohalovods 

EU Open Qualifier: Link

Cataloging an open qualifier was however, miserable. I'm glad I didn't bother trying to do the other ones. Even with just having one stream to track, keeping up with who was playing who, what the series was at, and where the matches fell in the bracket was really hard. Then to complicate things further, Onset was only able to catch one or two games of some of the series' so I had to make the call not to include those since it would just get even more confusing (not blaming onset at all, he was just grabbing whatever he could catch to cast I'm sure). 

Then I checked halo5arena's pro tracker and there were like, 6 scrims last night. Not sure if I'll even be able to get to any of those. 

87j90.gif

edit: guys, how do i put a gif in a spoiler to save our mobile friends

• Upvote (+1) 5