CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can you guys please start watching more than one pro stream at a time? 

it helps grow halo and it helps support the players nice enough to stream

put one stream on good quality, and put two streams on low quality

use https://multistre.am/ and you can adjust the screen sizes and stay involved in chat

just do it

obviously depends on your internet but i have subpar internet and i make it happen

• Upvote (+1) 4

it helps grow halo and it helps support the players nice enough to stream

put one stream on good quality, and put two streams on low quality

use https://multistre.am/ and you can adjust the screen sizes and stay involved in chat

just do it

obviously depends on your internet but i have subpar internet and i make it happen

come on Moses it's tough loading forum pages as it is

56008c0a06.png

• Upvote (+1) 9

worked out for them at the "Views" listening party right? lol

really though, I actually wonder where Hecz is at in his thought process. Optic is clearly better than they've been in a long time, but what happens if they don't make Pro League?

Honestly feel like if OpTic COD wins champs and Halo keeps growing the way it has, Our God Formal makes a return to Halo with Hecz giving him full control of the squad. Activision didn't do the best job this year with COD and a lot of players felt annoyed because of this. There are too many things that need to align properly for this to happen. I know people think Formal won't come back, but if COD doesn't recover from this year. He'll probably come back, now that the money is also there and there's better dev support for Halo than COD.

To all those who say this won't happen, There's a lot that needs to go right for this to happen and I'm aware of that. Whether it happens or not, only time will tell.

Well the next 2 CoD games are pretty much guaranteed to be shit.

Don't mind me, Im just camping a GT, waiting for it to be released.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am really behind the meta of this thread.

@@Commonly just said in Contra's chat that he thinks the reason he presses start so much is because it resets his aimer. Could be an interesting explanation, but I don't know why you'd need to reset it so often. He also does it a LOT in the death screen, so it's probably just a bad habit.

editeeed

Could you explain what resetting the aimer means

>says its too hard to find a gif on how it feels to be a cummie

>immediately posts gif on how it feels to be a cummie

Let's just say I should not operate a computer after a few too many beers and a disappointing football result.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else get a "wtf do I do now" moment for a second once they get caught up? Apparently the forums have been lit and I've been missing out

• Upvote (+1) 2

But then I wouldn't be able to shitpost and watch streams at the same time

Honestly feel like if OpTic COD wins champs and Halo keeps growing the way it has, Our God Formal makes a return to Halo with Hecz giving him full control of the squad. Activision didn't do the best job this year with COD and a lot of players felt annoyed because of this. There are too many things that need to align properly for this to happen. I know people think Formal won't come back, but if COD doesn't recover from this year. He'll probably come back, now that the money is also there and there's better dev support for Halo than COD.

To all those who say this won't happen, There's a lot that needs to go right for this to happen and I'm aware of that. Whether it happens or not, only time will tell.

what makes you think halo has better Dev support? It's clear with activision investing so much into competitive cod recently that they want to keep the cod competitive scene alive awhile longer. I don't think formal will leave a god squad cod team to go against the odds and challenge a halo God squad team of clg. The only way I see formal coming back is if he hates the next cod and he is guaranteed at least a t2 team

what makes you think halo has better Dev support? It's clear with activision investing so much into competitive cod recently that they want to keep the cod competitive scene alive awhile longer. I don't think formal will leave a god squad cod team to go against the odds and challenge a halo God squad team of clg. The only way I see formal coming back is if he hates the next cod and he is guaranteed at least a t2 team

the lack of COD events, that the players were promised along with the fact that they said COD champs would be crowdfunded (Check OpTic Podcast with Scump for complete details and complaints from a players perspective), comparing that to what 343 has done so far I'd say 343 has done a better job with Halo. I obviously don't know about the extent to which they interact with pro's but it definitely seems to be a step in the right direction. Now I'm not saying Activision doesn't care at all but so far 343 has done a good job, in my opinion. Like I said in my post there's a lot of things that need to happen for Formal to return and unless Hecz gives him complete roster control, which I think he will if Maniac and co. don't make pro league. 

Spaghetti code is my favorite.

Will mashing the start button become the new ogre twitch? The thing everyone does but only 19 people know why? Stay tuned for more at 11.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Spaghetti code is my favorite.

Will mashing the start button become the new ogre twitch? The thing everyone does but only 19 people know why? Stay tuned for more at 11.

I remember walking into a LAN before I knew what an Ogre twitch was and mentioning to someone "hey, you do that circle thing, too! I thought I was the only one that did that!"

I got a suitably derisive look and was promptly ignored.

How do you know what old gamertags are about to become/became available? I'm fcking 26 and you guys make me feel 100 years old 100% of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

For those who may be interested, the rebroadcast of the EU pro league open Qualfier are on my channel for viewing:

https://www.twitch.tv/onsethalo/v/67193757

Qristola went 18-0 on a fathom flag game with an overkill, and narrowly missed the killtac. Was pretty crazy to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 5

How do you know what old gamertags are about to become/became available? I'm fcking 26 and you guys make me feel 100 years old 100% of the time.

I'm only (nearly) 25, and I feel the same way. In fact, I've found that I agree with most everything you say.

I can say for certain that, due to my DnB (not Dragon Balls), I'm not pregnant.... so I can only assume I'm Saiyan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still waiting for mine.....ffs.

10 Hours waiting for it to get released...when it does ...I'm already sleeping.

feelsBadMan.jpg

So i searched for a gamertag, let's say its "Brad." When I search for "Brad" on https://www.xboxgamertag.com/ it pulls up a profile for "AngryPuppy12345" that has no gamerscore, never played on 360. When I try to change my GT to "Brad" it says it's taken.

What the hell does that mean?

So i searched for a gamertag, let's say its "Brad." When I search for "Brad" on https://www.xboxgamertag.com/ it pulls up a profile for "AngryPuppy12345" that has no gamerscore, never played on 360. When I try to change my GT to "Brad" it says it's taken.

What the hell does that mean?

It's means it'll be released anytime soon could be now could be hours.

• Upvote (+1) 1