CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wtfffff I just popped in his stream looking to see what you're talking about and holy moly you're not kidding. I've watched Contra before but I've never seen him do that until now. How does one even acquire such an odd habit...

It's a placebo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

contra's start button twitch is one of the worst habits i've ever seen in halo

you're blinding yourself for split seconds constantly

you gain nothing from doing this and lose vision

why dude why, seek help

He does it constantly during the death screen, but I have seen him do it a few times midgame as well, especially if it slows down. Definitely not a habit you wanna keep around. 

People were talking about it in chat and commonly responded by saying he thinks* does it to "reset his aimer." Not sure what he meant by that though. 

Don't worry man.  Shit happens.  Mine never even came up :( #FeelsBadMan

Could still be hope for you

Starting on Wednesday, May 18th @ 11:00AM PST, we will begin releasing nearly one million Gamertags to our valued Xbox Live Gold customers with active subscriptions and at least 1 year of cumulative Xbox Live Gold tenure.  These Gamertags will be released over a 24-hour period, to give our fans in various countries an equal chance to get one.

@@Commonly just said in Contra's chat that he thinks the reason he presses start so much is because it resets his aimer. Could be an interesting explanation, but I don't know why you'd need to reset it so often. He also does it a LOT in the death screen, so it's probably just a bad habit. 

editeeed

@@Commonly just said in Contra's chat that the reason he presses start so much is because it resets his aimer. 

@@Commonly is drunk right now

• Commonly: i THINK thats what he does
  • Commonly: whoever posted that on the forums

As far as I know, Contra presses Start because, on occasion, the reticule movement will feel sluggish/laggy (but not slowturn kind of thing) and he believes pressing Start stops it.

It's either a placebo effect or spaghetti code, you decide.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Could still be hope for you

Ahhh didn't see that they would be releasing them gradually.  Thought it would just be a massive dump and "here you go, have at er."  

Since gamertags have been a topic lately...

If I change the gamertag of a previous account, will I be able to change a current account to that tag immediately?

Is that a zero?

Yup. OG Moa account has been taken forever by someone who rarely plays. 

It only looks like poop on the Xbox OS, it's looked solid in every game I've played so far.

If I change the gamertag of a previous account, will I be able to change a current account to that tag immediately?

I'm not aware of a cool down period before tags can be changed but then again I'm just some moron on the internet. 

Don't worry man. Shit happens. Mine never even came up :( #FeelsBadMan

How do you know when they "come up"? Do you just keep trying over and over?

Yup

Try adding it. It'll either be a random gen name, not exist or someone will own it.

Yes, I had an OG tag already but I wanted a different one. Made my "Main" the "new" OG tag and immediately made another account the "old" OG tag.

Hope what I just wrote makes sense, sounded better in my head.

I agree, kid is weird

heard he's a big meanie too.

source:

this thread :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 4

heard he's a big meanie too.

as well as a bad attitude and large ego :wink:

• Upvote (+1) 1