CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone getting the OG tags and I'm sitting here waiting for them to free up the OG Trespass tag form some kid who hasn't played since '06. 

It's easier to ninja someone with Radar than it is without... because you see them coming around the corner...

Thats not how ninjaing was born though. You would jump over someone, turn 180 and smack them in the back. Yeah the whole pop behind a corner and jump backwards thing was done too.

Thats not how ninjaing was born though. You would jump over someone, turn 180 and smack them in the back. Yeah the whole pop behind a corner and jump backwards thing was done too.

Most Ninjas that happen are from someone chasing, getting jumped over, and assassinated.

It's a lot easier to identify the timing when you have a red dot on a radar.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Elevate 100-0'd Clown Fiesta on RIG Strongholds. Didnt even think that was possible on that map.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Elevate 100-0'd Clown Fiesta on RIG Strongholds. Didnt even think that was possible on that map.

It happened at Regionals a couple of times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please turn this into a tips video.

Reminds me of "give em the back smack"

i am in love with your sig omg i just watched it for like 5 uninterrupted minutes 

It happened at Regionals a couple of times.

So you're saying this is the first time it's happened between pro teams in 2 months?

Impressive imo.

I'm not disagreeing with that.

got my og tag  "would" and changed another account to my old "w0uld" account but now i cant download clips off xboxclips.com because the website is all confused on who is who. i was going to finish my ninjatage today =(

#firstwouldproblems  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Most Ninjas that happen are from someone chasing, getting jumped over, and assassinated.

But if you're chasing and they suddenly stop behind a wall, or there radar disappears, you shouldn't be chasing them around that corner close enough to get ninja'd

Spent all day looking at one GT and waiting for it to become available, got distracted and missed out on it :(

Anything interesting happen in scrims tonight? Or was it just the same old stuff

Spent all day looking at one GT and waiting for it to become available, got distracted and missed out on it :(

Anything interesting happen in scrims tonight? Or was it just the same old stuff

Don't worry man.  Shit happens.  Mine never even came up :( #FeelsBadMan

I'll be starting a series focused on the amount of times Ninja get's Ninja'd on Plaza.  :simms:

The most recent entry:

Dcb0Xtn.gif

Your thoughts Mr. DJ Khaled?:

qdArRP0.jpg

Last Entry: Naded does some dirty work as Ninja's clamber renders him vulnerable to this devious act. With Ninja having OS just adds insult to injury.

CxyFlVQ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll be starting a series focused on the amount of times Ninja get's Ninja'd on Plaza.  :simms:

The most recent entry:

Dcb0Xtn.gif

Your thoughts Mr. DJ Khaled?:

qdArRP0.jpg

Last Entry: Naded does some dirty work as Ninja's clamber renders him vulnerable to this devious act. With Ninja having OS just adds insult to injury.

CxyFlVQ.gif

He literally ninjad himself there

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG > RNG

NV > Liquid  

Liquid > RNG

RNG > NV..... Could this week of scrims be more confusing? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's easier to ninja someone with Radar than it is without... because you see them coming around the corner...

Something's easier with radar? I don't believe it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

contra's start button twitch is one of the worst habits i've ever seen in halo

you're blinding yourself for split seconds constantly

you gain nothing from doing this and lose vision

why dude why, seek help

Wtfffff I just popped in his stream looking to see what you're talking about and holy moly you're not kidding. I've watched Contra before but I've never seen him do that until now. How does one even acquire such an odd habit...

• Upvote (+1) 3