CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

if I wasn't on mobile I'd link the replies to this tweet where Flamesword says exactly what you're saying and then Maniac is like "nah"

61f9aca9a448b6aee5816354d56eb0d0.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah my apologies. Victory's National Championship from 2010 doesn't hold any weight in Halo 5 in 2016.

That said, I stand by my opinion that he is not the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I bet there's some nights that CLG don't feel like getting on but do it anyway because consistency & practice is key!

Spartan just had some crazy snipes on stream I reeeally hope someone oddshots it

To whoever asked about participating in the community power rankings, just check out my signature or PM me on here :)

It's late here in the UK so I've been searching for a gamertag for over 2 hours found one not taken and decided to buy it, SH00T is now the new tag, not as exclusive as some but I'm pretty happy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

got the og "would" tag today. no more zeros for me

tumblr_lq90zmGmUk1qe81w2.jpg

A forum name change is in order.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A slight bit off topic, maybe not cause of the New Hope thing, but I honestly think its hilarious that people think that having an org is nothing more than a website and twitter. Even funnier when I see "orgs" with just a twitter handle.

got the og "would" tag today. no more zeros for me

tumblr_lq90zmGmUk1qe81w2.jpg

Except here?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Beyond%20Hearts.png

7PT7u2q.png

Now about that twitter handle...

The fact that the "Panda" GT has 0 friends and hasn't played since 2013 makes me salty.

Congrats on all of the GT changes guys!

Everyone's getting their tags and I'm just sitting here watching the dude with the original "Harsh" play XBL :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

"The National Champion"..what, 10 years ago? Don't make me laugh.  His H3 accomplishment holds literally zero value.  Zero.

Since Reach, Ninja has outperformed and outplaced Victory X considerably.  Victory X has shown up to ONE event in this game.  Congrats to him I guess.  Ninja was by far their best player at the league qualifier just two weeks ago.

I agree with your national champion bit but I'm curious as to how you think Ninja has outplaced Victory considerably since Reach. Their Reach placings were about even, Victory didn't play H4, and every H2A event that they didn't team together Victory placed higher. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Everyone's getting their tags and I'm just sitting here watching the dude with the original "Harsh" play XBL :mj:

I know how you feel :(

Don't worry "Pono" never stopped being active either.  :mj: