CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's that, but another thing people really overlook about that World's Elevate squad is how perfectly Rayne and Penguin fit together. Rayne creates so many opportunities for Slayers, and he's currently doing the same dirty work for Mikwen and Ola.

Side note, but I'm actually really pleased (or at least satisfied) with the latest aim update. Being able to match my X/Y sensitivities has made my aim take off.

Ninja is also consistently putting up some of the best stats on the team. As a whole though, with the two Elevate losses and now the loss to Liquid with Assault, they have not been nearly as dominant as they were early on. I wonder what's going on? I realize other teams have improved.

Ninja is also consistently putting up some of the best stats on the team. As a whole though, with the two Elevate losses and now the loss to Liquid with Assault, they have not been nearly as dominant as they were early on. I wonder what's going on? I realize other teams have improved.

Lack of practice explains yesterday's loss and elevate just outplayed them.

They had to end it early due to Snip3down having to leave(he played @ Celeste's place).

There's almost surely an explanation, but I'm a bit confused.

Snip3down was at his girlfriend's place and couldn't stay to finish out  two games..?

There's almost surely an explanation, but I'm a bit confused.

Snip3down was at his girlfriend's place and couldn't stay to finish out  two games..?

They had plans, I'd assume.

All you people watching from Roy's POV were missing out big time. Lunchbox was pulling off the craziest plays. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

K. After a wedding, beach trip, and taking care of my new dog in the past week, who wants to give me last weeks cliff notes of team changes, meta changes to summer settings, etc. Will give you but secks

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

All you people watching from Roy's POV were missing out big time. Lunchbox was pulling off the craziest plays.

Does he has non subscribers vods ?

Can we sign a petition or something to make this qualifier double elim? The idea that the two best teams could end up on the same side of the bracket is maddening to me.

There's no logic behind it.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Trust me, I'd love to see his POV, but he hasn't enabled rebroadcasts.  :mj:

Can we sign a petition or something to make this qualifier double elim? The idea that the two best teams could end up on the same side of the bracket is maddening to me.

They probably wouldn't be upset if that happens. 

It'll create drama, hype, and storylines. 

Who will move on? 

Can x team bounce back from Challenger league to reclaim a Pro spot? 

If an unexpected team makes it, they'll become "rising stars." 

Of course realistically.. an expected Pro team missing the pro league might also spell the end of a few careers. 

Because petitions have a history of just swaying the minds of so many people in the upper positions of any production studio, right? Look at that awesome Ghostbusters movie for example. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who will move on?

Of course realistically.. an expected Pro team missing the pro league might also spell the end of a few careers.

I can't imagine that missing out on a 250k pro league would cause a player to quit the game forever with another million dollar event looming.

(Unless of course you can only qualify for hwc through pro league)

OpTic beat Liquid 4-0 (lol @ that series btw) and Liquid beat RNG the 3rd best team so that means that OpTic is actually number 3 and Liquid is 4th so RNG 5th but OpTic lost to E6 so e6 maybe is 3rd OpTic is 4th Liquid is 5th but RNG hasn't scrimmed OpTic but they suck so they are 120th place. Go TSM

• Upvote (+1) 8

anyone notice OGRE2 twitter bio changed from

TEAM: "Insert org here"

to

BUSINESS: "his email address"

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who will move on?

I'm all for the drama. It would be cool if an up and coming team Makes it over anexpected pro league team.... But only if that team was truly better... Not thanks luck around the seeding process...

anyone notice OGRE2 twitter bio changed from

TEAM: "Insert org here"

to

BUSINESS: "his email address"

:thinking:

Wouldn't be surprised if 343 reached out to him to see if he had interest in casting.

Ogre 2 as a caster...would be interesting honestly because he is not a sell out and doesnt really promote himself. Also im assuming he wouldnt be taking any of 343s shit and would voice all of his opinions

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

[*]The great cereal debate (Cinnamon Toast Crunch #1)

Arguably the most important thing from your list.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I see everyone talking about how well Lunch was playing last night vs clg but I was watching Frostys POV & the kid is a absolute animal... Every time I tune into his stream he's doing something that I've never seen... A jump, a route, a ledge, an angle, a crouch & turn to stay alive. I have not been so impressed by someone's gameplay movement & on the fly thinking since I first seen areallygoodnoob show up in halo 3... End Rant n shoutout to Lunch tho good to see him & eg playing well n not tilting + complaining!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is arguably the first best according to the power rankings. But the real question is: is it as life changing as 07 Final Boss with Formal instead of Ogre 2 and Goldenboy as coach?

RNG has dropped to #6 in my personal power rankings.

#1 CLG

#2 EG

#3 E6

#4 ALG

#5 nV

#6 RNG

#7 Optic

#8 Elevate

• Upvote (+1) 2