CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That game was so clutch. Suspector with great pushes, Roy shitting, great communication. EG is looking good.

Is this the first time since X-Games that CLG is trailing a series?

They've dropped game 1 in scrims a few times and RNG was up 3-1 once.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Evidence of insane adaptation from EG to the new settings. Roy pushed from Bridge, got a Double with Rockets and pulled flag, Suspector cut off Top Green, LBX Sniped the person chasing Snipedown from Top Yellow. What an insane conversion off of those Rockets and the new Snipe placement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now 4-4.  more games ahead.  Something tells me at worst it'll be a 7-6 series favoring CLG.

EG is playing great.  CLG sounds bored though.  

EG fan in Roys chat said that CLG is such a huge org so they can get paid to play all day while EG only has a Halo team.   :simms:

It's the little things that make my day.

• Upvote (+1) 5

i just tuned into the clg series , are they playing the new settings?

Yep, except for stuff that isn't going to make it through (empire SAW)

• Upvote (+1) 1

With @@mediabrute retiring from memes it is a sad day. But we will never forget the memes he made. Here is the Meme Team Montage.

For those who watch the whole thing there is an epic memetage at the end :kappa:

I didnt even watch it yet, but i already upvoted.

• Upvote (+1) 4

With @@mediabrute retiring from memes it is a sad day. But we will never forget the memes he made. Here is the Meme Team Montage.

wait, I honestly thought he was joking? Why are we not talking about this instead of cereal? 

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For those who watch the whole thing there is an epic memetage at the end :kappa:

What is this thumbnail and how do I unsee it?

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG's communication was monumentally better tonight. Games didn't end in shouting matches between the twins, and everyone was trying to fill Towey's shoes during games. A few of those games were really close to switching into EG's favor

• Upvote (+1) 5

So 4 wins against CLG.

Seems to be their cut off limit for giving other teams hope.  

EG did play great.  And the discussion between and during games makes last season look like just a bad dream.(the twin tilt was real.)

I'll be back in another 50 pages while talks of life changing cereal and power ranking hurricane ensues.  :kappa:

kWN48_s-200x150.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2