CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That whole cuddling scenario was adorable. Maybe enough of that from Maniac will help convince Formal to come back to Halo.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

So is that implying the org as a whole is "over" ? 

seems like it, i wouldn't be surprised 

i always felt like that brand had value but idk how well their merchandise sold 

seems like it, i wouldn't be surprised 

i always felt like that brand had value but idk how well their merchandise sold 

If it does happen, other than the multiple ones we already want (FaZe, TSM), I'd like to see Complexity org pick up that team. Luminosity would be neat, too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting, I hadn't heard about nV buying RNG's LCS spot. Definitely puts RNG Halo in a weird situation.

Still riding on the TSM pickup or the Liquid pickup for Pro League in the event of an LCQ failure  :intensifies:

Interesting, I hadn't heard about nV buying RNG's LCS spot. Definitely puts RNG Halo in a weird situation.

Still riding on the TSM pickup or the Liquid pickup for Pro League in the event of an LCQ failure  :intensifies:

yeah, imagine if an org buys the halo team. What would ninja and co. do? I'd imagine they can definitely get an offer for a team that has a pro league spot

Honestly, I'd been thinking the same until APG had to drop out. I'm holding out hope that Liquid will improve quickly enough to put up a good fight in the LCQ (lord knows they're trying), but recent scrim results haven't been promising.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah, imagine if an org buys the halo team. What would ninja and co. do? I'd imagine they can definitely get an offer for a team that has a pro league spot

What do they do if they don't get picked up tho?  They lose their salary for something out of their control.  I wonder if RNG pays them until they find a new org

If Renegades is in fact done as an org, I think this would be an amazing point of entry for Team Kaliber.

• Upvote (+1) 2

nV bought the RNG spot in the LCS, not the actual ORG, so there is no confilct there. However, RNG is probably going to fold as an organization. The owners were in it for League, and now can't own League teams. 

If I had to guess I'd say TSM, Fnatic, and Liquid are the most likely destinations.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

nV bought the RNG spot in the LCS, not the actual ORG, so there is no confilct there. However, RNG is probably going to fold as an organization. The owners were in it for League, and now can't own League teams. 

If I had to guess I'd say TSM, Fnatic, and Liquid are the most likely destinations.

What about this. Gotta pray for TSM