CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

im still confused how this all works. So the teams you listed will automatically be put in the bracket tommorow, but will there also be more teams tomorrow who fill out the rest of the spots? Also, is the LCQ open to any team? or is it just those that made the bracket for the tourny today/tommorow that didnt win? (sorry if this comes of confusing, im just really out of the loop)

• Downvote (-1) 1

im still confused how this all works. So the teams you listed will automatically be put in the bracket tommorow, but will there also be more teams tomorrow who fill out the rest of the spots? Also, is the LCQ open to any team? or is it just those that made the bracket for the tourny today/tommorow that didnt win? (sorry if this comes of confusing, im just really out of the loop)

Previously there were five teams qualified for the last chance qualifier. The top six teams from today were added to that, making it 11. The top five teams from tomorrow will be added, rounding out the 16. The LCQ is not open, those 16 teams will play and the top two will be added to the six existing pro league teams.

• Upvote (+1) 3

One day I will make it as a meme kid :mj:

Yeah, and I'll be a professional baseball player. We can all dream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Top 68 AND they spell my name wrong.  I'm on  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

*Edit: Had the wrong link.*

*Edit 2: This is a fucking train wreck* 

• Upvote (+1) 1

One day I will make it as a meme kid :mj:

Why not today? 

635916516562722892506827702_shia-990x500

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is why Challenger League has to have good known players in it. Tripppeys team just beat 2 teams of pro/ former pros. If all those teams were in Pro League, no one would have cared that his team won a tournament.

Challenger league means nothing without lan events. Big names getting upset on lan at open events is where guys finally get a chance to get on better teams.

https://twitter.com/mradamap/status/713002223173771265

• Upvote (+1) 6

UlB4JLT.png

26-48 Top Fantasy Teams

Top 32 Hype!!!

Love the vid.

That second house was dope and looked like it was really open, plus with the school being behind ii. It looked like the best choice to me but then you have to factor in price....

Good luck, hope whatever you guys pick it turns out to be good. 

Top 68 AND they spell my name wrong.  I'm on  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

*Edit: Had the wrong link.*

*Edit 2: This is a fucking train wreck* 

i can't spell for shit so blame me <3

Philthhy posted this in Ace's chat (not sure if he made it or not)

95874293f4b178adcd85c88d117714c0.png

Pure Gold.

-video-

That was a great video. If you need someone to come and sit on your couches and eat your food i'll send an application ASAP.

2cd in EU and 7th in NA

I'll take itdan:simms:

Since we are top 8, does this mean we are Fantasy pro league?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

i can't spell for shit so blame me <3

Doesn't bother me, just find it funny is all.  Good stuff putting this all together and working it all out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TOP 13 HYPE  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:

I'd like to thank @@Huke for being top 1, @@RyaNoob & @@ContrA for being aight at top 10  :kappa: , and @ for making me miss out on top 8 and that life-changing pro league $$$$  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Previously there were five teams qualified for the last chance qualifier. The top six teams from today were added to that, making it 11. The top five teams from tomorrow will be added, rounding out the 16. The LCQ is not open, those 16 teams will play and the top two will be added to the six existing pro league teams.

thank you!

I was impressed with Randas gameplay today even though they had easy matchups.

off topic:

Me and my boy Remedy need 2 for upcoming events and online we both just got back into it I know we missed a lot but we learn quick 

hmu if you wanna run gt: ahnxiety not looking for mediocre gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 2

L8. shoot it down 5 seconds before it comes up

When are you going to master this? 

9kwKkvS.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5