CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Trippey, Brainstorm, Renegades, Musa. 

Good for them, man. This is crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know people were asking for an HCS podcast before so I'm posting this here. I've been subbed to this dude for about a year now and he puts out some good content. He does a podcast called Steaktacular where he talks about different things regarding Halo every week with other Halo youtubers. While it's not exclusively about the HCS, this week's episode is. Check him out guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Trippey is only good at 2v2" - Every pro ever.....

:kappa:

To my knowledge, he never really ever played 4s before this team, right?

That's how literally, literally everyone starts. "they are only good at..."

I know. People seem to forget that.

To my knowledge, he never really ever played 4s before this team, right?

Not sure. I haven't followed him much out of 2v2's and 1v1's.

It is very awesome to see new players having such success in competitive Halo. Looking at some of these gamertags that I didn't see in the old days and knowing that they are making so much money from their passion is just great. It's also really cool to see new players get an opportunity to team with the pro players that I grew up loving, despite only having played competitive Halo since 343 Industries took over. I'll be rooting for Denial this year, Seduce is my favorite player!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I mean if someone has only done good in something and not the others, what else would we have to say? 

Good for them though, I play against and with Musa a lot in MM and he's really good

True. This was mainly a friendly poke at Ninja. For something he said in the H2:A days while playing with Trippey. 

If they're using previous seeds to seed the LCQ, giving auto-bids the higher seeds over the Open Cups teams as well, this could be what were looking at so far:

1. Liquid

2. Optic

3. Soul Red

4. Crowd Control

5. Str8 Rippin

6. Catastrophe

7. Clown Fiesta

8. Elevate

9. French Toast Mafia

10. Showtime

11. Twisted Fate

12. May 15

13. May 15

14. May 15

15. May 15

16. May 15

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's how literally, literally everyone starts. "they are only good at..."

How did you start out? Only good at being ridiculously nerdy in game and looking vaguely Hawaiian?

How did you start out? Only good at being ridiculously nerdy in game and looking vaguely Hawaiian?

I was an FFA kid. I got 3rd in one FFA at a combine and then I won the 4v4 so people said I was an FFA kid

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was an FFA kid. I got 3rd in one FFA at a combine and then I won the 4v4 so people said I was an FFA kid

I just want to be a Toys-R-Us-Kid

• Upvote (+1) 3

One day I will make it as a meme kid :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1