CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Could "TK ALL DAY" actually be said at a Halo tournament!?!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 1

OMG HOW HAS NOBODY POSTED THIS YET

That brings a whole new meaning to "jump me up". 

I wonder what crazy shit people are going to come up with using that...

• Upvote (+1) 1

9kwKkvS.gif

Do you think that can be easily replicated? That was fucking awesome.

Except if you ignore the 1st month of Halo 5, Optic has played just as much as any other team, in fact more than most teams other than CLG. Not winning is not equal to not putting in any effort. Don't let the circle jerk of "Optic doesn't try" people affect your opinion of their grind.

They can't really say they have done everything they can either, as they took a day or two off in the lead up to the most recent qualifier and a couple since it as well.

I think they are more than good enough to make it and be top half of the league, but they aren't good enough to not go all out yet.

It is awesome but is it life changing?? Kappa

Easily? Nah.

Looks like you need to get someone to jump above a guy clambering on that little wall at the precise moment he initiates the clamber.

9kwKkvS.gif

Delete this before frosty sees it. Dont want to make clg any better
  • Upvote (+1) 7

the meta is changing...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Delete this before frosty sees it. Dont want to make clg any better

What are you talking about? This is clearly a goofy new meme team strat.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Get rid of SAW and speed boost, put camo top middle and rail bottom mid. The problem I saw with camp bottom mid was that it was a nadefest and camo was always burned. Put it top mid to avoid that and allow for players to fight for positioning as it comes up, and then rail bottom mid so that becomes a little more of a nadefest and makes the risk higher for the reward of rail.

My two cents

i'm not a fan of the railgun, its just too good in the right hands, but i like your changes.

What are you talking about? This is clearly a goofy new meme team strat.

Imagine quickly getting rail uncontested off spawn.

I don't care how that makes cratos look, he is 100% accurate with that statement.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't care how that makes cratos look, he is 100% accurate with that statement.

Accuracy isn't really the issue. It's just a very 'hands clamped over my ears yelling LALALA I can't hear you' approach to the situation.

Using his logic the pro league could be 3 teams and anyone who doesn't make it doesn't deserve it.

Note, I think 8 teams is fine/don't really care either way. It's just a weird way to approach the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 4

deserve might not be the best term... but after the top 9 teams, there's a clear drop off in talent. I get what he's saying.

Assuming whomever doesn't qualify out of Liquid, Optic and Elevate sticks together, they'll do to the challenger league what CLG does to the pro league.

Accuracy isn't really the issue. It's just a very 'hands clamped over my ears yelling LALALA I can't hear you' approach to the situation.

Using his logic the pro league could be 3 teams and anyone who doesn't make it doesn't deserve it.

Note, I think 8 teams is fine/don't really care either way. It's just a weird way to approach the situation.

They don't deserve anything, but they are skilled enough to compete with the other teams already qualified for pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm not a fan of the railgun, its just too good in the right hands, but i like your changes.

Saw should not be in competitive Halo..... EVER!

• Upvote (+1) 3

They don't deserve anything, but they are skilled enough to compete with the other teams already qualified for pro league.

Right. Which is what commonly was really saying. It was fairly obvious. It's just Cratos just doin him.

(Probably already been posted today) 

But do Liquid and OpTic not compete in these two qualifiers? 

No. They are already in the LCQ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

^^^^

For once I agree with Cratos, no one is "owed" anything here.  It's a competition, if you aren't good enough then you shouldn't be in the league.  It's as simple as that

• Upvote (+1) 4