CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just want to know how you end up with TireIron as your gamertag.

Isn't it Tire Ironic?

(which is no better, hell it's worse)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else watch Suspector's stream for the 2v2 with Stellur? Their ways of speaking, even down to the sound of their voices, are remarkably similar.

As long as you admit no radar would be better I can't be mad at you. But as far as sprint, why not just bump default movement speed up? That way you can have a better strafe and maneuver the map more effectively?

I'm of the opinion that sprint (hated it at first) and the thrusters open up a whole range of amazing movement possibilities. Some of the shit pros do with manipulating those and ground pounds (Frosty literally floating in a circle around top mid on Fathom for instance) is incredibly fun to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

all this settings discussion had me thinking I was in the H5 Discussion Thread :wutface:

Predictions for tomorrow:

Meme Team #1

Optic #1.5

Liquid #2

• Upvote (+1) 6

Got the Enigma6-Optic Game 5 stats, so here's the updated LAN stats for those teams.

q4tPkO7.png

NR4pBZi.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Anyone else just watch the winning 2v2 team hide and crouch with power weapons until their opponents walked by? Saw it happen multiple times tonight. They should have removed radar for the tourney.  :kappa:

In my Halo 5?

You must be lying.

The game is fine. These are without a doubt the best out-of-the-box settings we've had 7 months after release out of any other Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone else just watch the winning 2v2 team hide and crouch with power weapons until their opponents walked by? Saw it happen multiple times tonight. They should have removed radar for the tourney.  :kappa:

You were aware it was a Halo 5 tourny correct?

Alright guys I'm going to start doing a Halo Pun of the Day thing

What do you call it when Justin Deese racks up a lot of assists?

IGotUrHelpOla

edit: I'm assuming everyone who negged this either doesn't appreciate the art of wordplay or would rather go back to the power rankings and radar discussion

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Look, I love memes and dankness as much as the next TeamBeyond member, really, I do.

But damn we need a tournament, or roster mania or SOMETHING to fill this thread because it's starting to get out of control. Everyone is getting irritable and bitching at each other about different, mundane things or monotonous discussions we've had a billion times.

Dear Based God Lethul, authorize some crazy team changes PLEASE! Or sanction a HCS LAN tournament so we may have something to feed upon.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Look, I love memes and dankness as much as the next TeamBeyond member, really, I do.

But damn we need a tournament, or roster mania or SOMETHING to fill this thread because it's starting to get out of control. Everyone is getting irritable and bitching at each other about different, mundane things or monotonous discussions we've had a billion times.

Dear Based God Lethul, authorize some crazy team changes PLEASE! Or sanction a HCS LAN tournament so we may have something to feed upon.

I don't see any people arguing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pro League will begin soon enough.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Infinity You did a great job commentating the 2v2 tournament tonight man.

:holmes:

I'm convinced NavG is a meme purist of the first degree. Do NOT bring week memes into these forums when he is around.

I have no problem with weak memes. We all had to find our way and get our feet wet at some point.

I have no sympathy for garbage, low effort puns. If I were mod, believe me, there would be a lot more perma-bans and I would make Team Beyond great again.

• Upvote (+1) 9