CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stop ruining this thread with settings BS. I don't know how many times a Mod or Admin has to come in here and post in huge bold text that there are threads for that discussion, but its too damn high and being blatantly ignored.

My top 8 going into this weekend:

1. CLG

2. EG

3. E6

4. ALG

5. RNG

6. nV

7. Optic

8. Elevate

People have learned not to put EG below number 2 hahaha
  • Upvote (+1) 2

My top 8.

1. CLG

2. Optic

3. nV

4. E6

5. Elevate

6. EG
7. RNG

8. ALG

EDIT:

I literally randomized every single placing under CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 5

twitch.tv/ugc

HCS Now talkshow goin down, support the community content!

• Upvote (+1) 3

FYI HCS now is happening now at twitch.tv/UGC  

i'll be talking around 8:30, come hang! it will be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Check out tonight's stream with @@aPK and @@Clicked

This post got the 2v2 tourney on my Radar so I tuned in.  Always cool to see different pros team together (Suspector/Stellar, Snipe/Randa).

• Upvote (+1) 2

people are entrenched because nobody (except maybe for @@Infinity, and he doesn't even like radar.) is willing to offer a substantive argument for radar.

The guy you just quoted actually posted an argument for it once. Interesting that you didn't see that one (especially because you like quoting pro players?) :simms:   

This post got the 2v2 tourney on my Radar so I tuned in.  Always cool to see different pros team together (Suspector/Stellar, Snipe/Randa).

If 343 took radars out of the game then you wouldn't have seen this on your radar.

Edit: God damnit, Saucey.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Since some of you posted your top 8, and for anybody who missed it, I'm throwing together community power rankings to be posted on Monday night (sunday night deadline). 

If you're interested in casting your vote, feel free to PM me here with your top 8 power rankings (no explanation/reasoning needed) or check out the details below. 

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The guy you just quoted actually posted an argument for it once. Interesting that you didn't see that one (especially because you like quoting pro players?) :simms:

To which argument are you referring? if you're talking about lxthul I never saw him post a substantive argument
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Just caught up on the thread after traveling by car for two days with limited cell coverage.

1) People need to chill the fuck out about Beyond power rankings.

2) Sad to see @@Arkanum not playing, especially after his H2A heroics on Noble Black and WFX. Maybe we'll see him back for S2 or H3A (get hyped No Radar crowd).

3) @@aPG is the fucking man and will be back in a big way eventually. His passion for comp. Halo is amazing.

4) Elevate is the real deal and will qualify in LCQ. Also a lot of room for improvement w/ players like Heinz & Swift Kill molding newer talent's Halo IQ/Comm. 

5) I'm going to stop writing posts like this, and release "community" #Content.  "Zip's Top 5 Random Thoughts"  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

come ask cratos about his love of thousand dollar shoes

This is a neat idea 

edit: by this I mean the qna session

Any scrims tonight?

Yes, after this 2v2 tourney ends I assume they will begin. 

We should do a top 8 based on teams' potential. Will CLG finally not be ranked first, or do they still retain the #1 spot in that too?!

We should do a top 8 based on teams' potential. Will CLG finally not be ranked first, or do they still retain the #1 spot in that too?!

CLG will be #1 until they lose a major tourney OR lose to a specific team consistently in Pro League, IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Soul Red (now with Nemassist who's streaming, replacing JuicyFruit) vs. Aries/Cloud/Hysteria/TireIron scrims happening soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1