CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Trying just post like I normally do it's being weird  :mj:

Edit: Shouldn't Youtube Vids auto emb?

Just found out for imgur video-to-gif files that are considered 'videos', if you type .gif at the end of the address in your browser it will change the file to a full on gif and allow you to copy the image file.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You shouldn't post her number you idiot. And based off that last text, sounds like she already dumped you :kappa:

WNLqEfj.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

from now on everyone texts their power ranking submissions to terra's girlfriend, agreed?

I'm dying
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Just found out for imgur video to gif files that are considered 'videos', if you type .gif at the end of the address in your browser it will allow you to copy the image file.

thx lol I just put the actual YT vid in OG post.. :) Why isn't it out embing?

Why did @@FLuFFy leave Meme Team?

He categorically did NOT leave Meme Team. @@FLuFFy has to take a one weekend sabbatical, as he's been grinding day and night in the meme mines and developed an extreme case of Dankysema. 

Why did @@FLuFFy leave Meme Team?

Couldn't play this weekend. But he will be back and better than ever next time  :simms:

Edit: guess I was lied to. Hes just shady

• Upvote (+1) 1

thx lol I just put the actual YT vid in OG post.. :) Why isn't it out embing?

You still have it hyperlinkedlinked to the imgur gif.  You can literally copy the yt link into the message box without any formatting or hyperlinking. (so long as it's not a yt at a certain time, just the full vid)

He categorically did NOT leave Meme Team. @@FLuFFy has to take a one weekend sabbatical, as he's been grinding day and night in the meme mines and developed an extreme case of Dankysema. 

He got an offer to go to team with Liquid. #ShadyHaloKids

Couldn't play this weekend. But he will be back and better than ever next time  :simms:

Edit: guess I was lied to. Hes just shady

Wow Liquid's bag game is super weak compared to MT, can't believe he'd jump ship.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

i hate to be that guy but can we ban meme team discussion, or at least table the discussion until a beyond tourney?

it's really clogging up this thread

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

That poor girl

She thought Pistola was a girl when we were at Regionals.

i hate to be that guy but can we ban meme team discussion, or at least table the discussion until a beyond tourney?

Sure. So about those power rankings. :kappa: just kidding man.

As apposed to the power rankings?

• Upvote (+1) 2

you sound upset?

He just found out he's been textin the same girl... and she told him he was the only one lol  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why block discussion about serious pro league Contenders?

censorship, collusion, clickbait, discussion, traffic, content 

idk im just throwing out buzz words at this point

• Upvote (+1) 1

giphy.gif

we can't discuss teams that will be in the LCQ?  :kappa:

Don't be so modest you're Favourites to win it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah stop making content where a bunch of community members come together and give their opinions on the top eight teams you should go back to creating content like Major League Gaming where... 

Oh.

I hate how this video was just simply overlooked through the discussion of Power Rankings. This kind of content is definitely what we need. An in-depth analysis of the event-to-event team changes did such a good job of building awareness of Teams and their players. They talked about previous team placements, individual player performances, and hyped up players like Snipedown. And I LOVED how Nexy wasn't afraid to call FB out on their shit. I feel like casters are too afraid these days to call out pro teams for poor performances.

Also, what's Nexy up to these days? Remember when Dmaq was at that one Season 1 event? That was really fun. 

Honestly fascinated by T2's rants and complaining in the past month.  I have this strange feeling that if he wasn't mediocre at this game and was actually on a decent team he wouldn't care so much about rostermania, but maybe that's just me

Honestly, I was about to comment and defend T2, but after watching that video I think you're right. I mean, he's definitely had this mindset of keeping a core team and not changing the lineup after every event (As seen from Str8 Rippin like 2007-2009 where they had one major change). But in this video dude's just bitching. 

Honestly, I think it's more important for him to find one or two players to really stick with and get better with than find a full team of four and stick with them. Let's face it Dad, you're not in the "Top 5 Halo Players of All Time" when we're talking about Halo 5. You really have to grind it out, and I definitely think you can do it, but at the level you are right now you can expect to deal with a lot of team changes. If you find even just one person to stick it out with, you can build a great team from there.