CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

With these new stone textures in Forge, I really want a Forge God to make a viable map that's a replica of Winterfell. Who do I need to contact to make this happen?

:prayers:  :fire:  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 6

My power rankings for the HCS season.

1. Mackeo

2. Mackeo

3. Mackeo

4. Mackeo

5. Mackeo

6. Mackeo

7. Mackeo

8. Mackeo

9. Mackeo

10. Mackeo

o84b3xu.jpg?1

I don't know if you can really say these are accurate the only accurate way to do the power rankings at this point is

1 Mackeo

2 - 10 Mackeo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ugug's power rankings of top players to watch (not for skill but for the stories)

1. Naded: now that his former teammates have all qualified, all eyes will be on Naded to see if he can do the same.

2. Ogre 2: the best halo player of all time is now in danger of not even qualifying. Many people are divided on his skill.

3. Ryanoob: many thought he had fallen off, but Ryanoob has impressed lately and many think he is a top player.

4. APG: unfortunately, APG was injured and can't play. We all hope he can come back.

5. Devon: his teammates are all bigger names so it will be interesting to see if he can become as big.

6. Ace: can he finally live up to his hype as Global Champion and win another major event?

7. Royal 2: how does this guy not have more viewers on twitch? He shreds people.

WJKoGho.gif

He's a crafty bastard isn't he?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugug's power rankings of top players to watch (not for skill but for the stories)

1. Naded: now that his former teammates have all qualified, all eyes will be on Naded to see if he can do the same.

2. Ogre 2: the best halo player of all time is now in danger of not even qualifying. Many people are divided on his skill.

3. Ryanoob: many thought he had fallen off, but Ryanoob has impressed lately and many think he is a top player.

4. APG: unfortunately, APG was injured and can't play. We all hope he can come back.

5. Devon: his teammates are all bigger names so it will be interesting to see if he can become as big.

6. Ace: can he finally live up to his hype as Global Champion and win another major event?

7. Royal 2: how does this guy not have more viewers on twitch? He shreds people.

I know we hate power rankings but my player power rankings look like this.

1. Naded

2. el Town

3. Ryanoob

4. Frosty

5. Ace

6. Unlegit

7. T2

8. Ogre2

9. Snip3down

Beautiful  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has anyone had a chance to try this out and see if it is making any difference?

BTW, just from watching Jimbo stream this morning....some changes are very interesting to watch people have to adapt to, while others are completely bizarre and don't seem to have any added competitive benefit.  Either way, I'll be interested to see how these 'trial settings' play out.

I've been using focused and the games have been much more even and consistent. It takes a little longer to find a game but I'd say it's worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You missed Ugug's point.

Look at the first letter of each of the player's names.

Well then.

Wouldn't be the first time for me to completely miss the subtle joke, won't be the last.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fd6X9Or.gif  :simms:

Bro, how long you been a member here and still don't know how to post images.  :wutface: 

And can somebody finally change this guy's name? @@CyReN

:kappa: 

Edit:  It's a weird gif.  Forgive me.  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since you're getting trolled real hard,

t2

Blakerz

Prototype

Chaser

Nothing's official

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bro, how long you been a member here and still don't know how to post images.  :wutface: 

And can somebody finally change this guys name? @@CyReN

:kappa: 

Trying just post like I normally do it's being weird  :mj:

Edit: Shouldn't Youtube Vids auto emb?

You shouldn't post her number you idiot. And based off that last text, sounds like she already dumped you :kappa:

• Downvote (-1) 1

You shouldn't post her number you idiot. And based off that last text, sounds like she already dumped you :kappa:

you sound upset?

• Upvote (+1) 1

this made my heart hurt, not like i was sad, like the anxiety that made me feel made my heart hurt

:simms: