CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ugug's power rankings of top players to watch (not for skill but for the stories)

7. Royal 2: how does this guy not have more viewers on twitch? He shreds people.

He's a great player, one of the best, but for me, he's just not very entertaining. The handful of times I've entered his stream, he wasn't doing much in terms of interacting with his chat, and his personality doesn't really shine when you compare him to a lethul, maniac, or naded. I could be totally wrong, but that's why I don't watch him often.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He's a great player, one of the best, but for me, he's just not very entertaining. The handful of times I've entered his stream, he wasn't doing much in terms of interacting with his chat, and his personality doesn't really shine when you compare him to a lethul, maniac, or naded. I could be totally wrong, but that's why I don't watch him often.

This is true. The guy is the best Halo player at the moment, but seems to be pretty introverted when it comes to chat interaction, which people tend to like. If you want entertainment, lethul or snakebite or ninja are probably the best, but if you want to watch top 1 level gameplay, Royal 2 is where its at.

Sometimes i just want to watch some people shit on others in game, sometimes I want to ask questions about random stuff, so I'll watch whoever is on that fits the bill best. 

optic's halo team got good and now their cs team felt left out so they got good too. 

Anyone else watching them vs luminosity right now?

OT: optic will get in through lcq if optic beats luminosity in cs right now. 

edit: jk, rip optic cs

optic's halo team got good and now their cs team felt left out so they got good too. 

Anyone else watching them vs luminosity right now?

OT: optic will get in through lcq if optic beats luminosity in cs right now. 

They've dropped like 7 straight rounds after you posted this :rekt:

• Upvote (+1) 3

They've dropped like 7 straight rounds after you posted this :rekt:

maybe they just wanted to mirror optic's performance at burbank?ooo

You missed Ugug's point.

Look at the first letter of each of the player's names.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Has anyone had a chance to try this out and see if it is making any difference?

BTW, just from watching Jimbo stream this morning....some changes are very interesting to watch people have to adapt to, while others are completely bizarre and don't seem to have any added competitive benefit.  Either way, I'll be interested to see how these 'trial settings' play out.

Big things happening... hopefully

f15rZAr.png

Ugug's power rankings of top players to watch (not for skill but for the stories)

1. Naded: now that his former teammates have all qualified, all eyes will be on Naded to see if he can do the same.

2. Ogre 2: the best halo player of all time is now in danger of not even qualifying. Many people are divided on his skill.

3. Ryanoob: many thought he had fallen off, but Ryanoob has impressed lately and many think he is a top player.

4. APG: unfortunately, APG was injured and can't play. We all hope he can come back.

5. Devon: his teammates are all bigger names so it will be interesting to see if he can become as big.

6. Ace: can he finally live up to his hype as Global Champion and win another major event?

7. Royal 2: how does this guy not have more viewers on twitch? He shreds people.

NO RADAR LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Naded: now that his former teammates have all qualified, all eyes will be on Naded to see if he can do the same.

2. Ogre 2: the best halo player of all time is now in danger of not even qualifying. Many people are divided on his skill.

3. Ryanoob: many thought he had fallen off, but Ryanoob has impressed lately and many think he is a top player.

4. APG: unfortunately, APG was injured and can't play. We all hope he can come back.

5. Devon: his teammates are all bigger names so it will be interesting to see if he can become as big.

6. Ace: can he finally live up to his hype as Global Champion and win another major event?

I know we hate power rankings but my player power rankings look like this.

1. Naded

2. el Town

3. Ryanoob

4. Frosty

5. Ace

6. Unlegit

7. T2

8. Ogre2

9. Snip3down

• Upvote (+1) 7

rekt

LMAO

Well done

but in all seriousness:

I know I'm beating a horse that's been beat to death already..... As an EG fan, followed Roy and Snip3down since Halo 3, their lack of play is getting pretty damn annoying. Like really annoying.

Pretty much how I feel about EG right now^

Starting to get old/annoying

Also:

:simms:

Already have almost 30 people voted. If you want to vote PM me here or DM my twitter (@vinftw22)!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2