CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watching Snip3down's stream, his mentality at the moment seems a lot better. I haven't seen him angry and doing the whole "I ask for help and no-one is there" kind of thing. Good to see, but it's early days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best roster they've had since H5. Hopefully they start playing again RIGHT NOW.

They are lol. Big upgrade for Optic. Cant wait to see Naded's youtube/twitch numbers after a little while of #greenwall.

He had some bad pickups during that time period. That could have been due to a lack of options, but you can't really defend picking up a washed Side and Soviet or picking up Sypher. 

You just defended him while saying I can't defend him. Wut?

A lack of options is pretty good reasoning, in case you didn't know.

EDIT: Regardless of all that, it was pretty clear he wanted Vic X and FiS. The fact that FiS left in the middle of 09 wasn't his decision. 2gre knew what he was doing. He just got unlucky.

For context: timthetatman is someone who made a bet that if Team Liquid's CSGO team beat Fnatic, he would tattoo "Hiko" (one of the TL players) on his ass.

After TL beat Fnatic in 2nd overtime, he tried to back out of the bet.  summit1g offered to "double down" on the bet and make it so if TeamLiquid won their Quarterfinals bracket match, he would also get the tattoo.

If Commonly and Penguin end up on Liquid (which they probably will) I would like to see RNG try running with Devon and Contra.  (sorry heinz)

Given Ninja's post about how he personally wants to look for people who are fun to practice with, I'd say the chances of this happening are in the -1th percentile.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Confirmed

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Buying my optic jersey right now, GREEN WALL BABY!

#NADEDFANBOY

#MYBODYFORNADED

• Upvote (+1) 6

These new teams are very fun. I think ALG is a really solid squad, likely competing with Denial & Liquid to be one of the top 3 teams. Ninja's squad is interesting, regardless of who the 4th is, but I don't see them as a top 3 team. They kind of remind me of that Carbon squad that upset Str8 Rippin @Dallas 09 (Walshy, Shockwave, Defy, Naded). Optic as it is (FS, Maniac, Naded, Cloud) is a great team if they grind imo. The ideal 4th for them would be Contra if he winds up going teamless, the guy is pretty underrated due to Bubu & Huke overshadowing him with their raw skill. I don't know if there is any bad blood between him and Naded that would prevent that however. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe FS & Maniac were  :salt: about the team change, or Assault has a better option, but I really think they messed up by going for Cloud instead of Assault. Assault played much better at Worlds than Cloud, and has a better attitude. 

Hope they prove me wrong though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Welp looks like Optic Nadedshot is happening.

but will he have similar success crossing over to halo as huke?  :simms:

but as far as optic naded goes, i cant help but think it kills his chance to place first but in return helps his brand and financial security grow. I hope im proven wrong and he gets an event win, but i cant see that happening with that squad imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if anyone would win with the team that no one expects to win, it would be naded

say that 10 times fast 

• Upvote (+1) 2

say that 10 times fast 

#BelievetheQuo

• Upvote (+1) 1

say that 10 times fast 

if anyone would win with the team that no one expects to win, it would be naded.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Literately not letting my booty call come over tonight so i can watch this Optic team in peace.

Do you always make terrible life choices? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Maybe FS & Maniac were  :salt: about the team change, or Assault has a better option, but I really think they messed up by going for Cloud instead of Assault. Assault played much better at Worlds than Cloud, and has a better attitude. 

Hope they prove me wrong though.

Regardless, I think this team will outperform Assault & Hysteria's team assuming those 2 stick together.

Sounds like somebody bought the HIGHEST \   :kappa: / grade of crack possible and smoked it since worlds to think Lethul is leaving CLG

It's more of a CLG leaving Lethul type situation, says the latest :intel:.

We should have a Beyond Community Talkshow where we get all of the frequent posters in a chatroom and start spewing out memes. Would give us something to do while we wait for the staff to do Bomb Planted  :ghost:

:intel:  :beyond:

It's more of a CLG leaving Lethul type situation, says the latest :intel:.

if they do that they're the biggest bad kids I have ever seen. You don't get first at worlds and break up. The Halo community continues to give me headaches when pros do shit like this just because one player wasn't 100% one event.....especially when they win the biggest Halo event we've ever had