CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, 2v2 and FFA tournaments might be starting soon? Probably weeknight tournaments, thinking Wednesdays.

YAS, FINALLY SOMETHING THAT SHOULD GET US AWAY FROM THE POWER RANKING DISCUSSION. PRAISE @@Vivi

I know I'm beating a horse that's been beat to death already..... As an EG fan, followed Roy and Snip3down since Halo 3, their lack of play is getting pretty damn annoying. Like really annoying.

Here are the power rankings. I am of the personal belief that if you're not first, you're last.

1. CLG.

2-8. Who cares, no team comes close right now.

More fucking power rankings posts?...

nfTWd.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly, this thread was a drag to catch up on this morning. This whole power ranking argument is stupid, who cares if people rank teams higher than you think and who cares if someone disagrees with your content. Both @@CyReN and @@VinFTW are in the wrong here. Cyren, you gotta let it go when people question your content. It just looks unprofessional imo. I really couldn't tell the difference between your posts from a regular member, and you're an admin. Chill out fam, let them have their opinions on your content. Vin, you can't let people drag a fight out of you over your criticism. Just say it and be done. I'm glad you guys are done fighting now, but God please don't do it again. This shit was unbearable to go through.

In other news, T2 getting a good team for once is great. Really hope it works out, even if Zeke and Tom don't always get along. I know they both are willing to put their differences aside to try and get a spot in the League. They took down Soul Red in a scrim so they can definitely hang with a top Am squad. I can see them doing really well in the open qualifiers.

My predictions for the Open: Elevate, Str8.

My prediction for LCQ: Elevate, Liquid w/ Assault

• Upvote (+1) 5

So, 2v2 and FFA tournaments might be starting soon? Probably weeknight tournaments, thinking Wednesdays.

THERE IS A GOD !  :weback:

So thoughts so far on the new map refreashes. Anything improved? Anything destroyed?

The fact that there's so many people butthurt over power rankings is flat out laughable in itself.

Utah!!Make it two!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does that means Pro League will be weekends?

I feel like it should be one weekday and one weekend..but who knows

Well then, it wasn't discussed much mainly because of the power rankings debate but apparently Nemassist was running games with Soul Red over JuicyFruit? If that ends up happening who would Denial pick up to replace Nemassist? Just a basic switch for JuicyFruit or would they look elsewhere? Maybe someone from that Cloud, Aries, Tire Iron, Hysteria team? I don't think they'll be able to grab anyone from Liquid or eLevate.

As for Liquid picking up their fourth I think they'll just go with the simplest move and pick up Assault. 

I don't know how this would work, but if APG can't play, and Liquid is forced to make a change, would they have to play this weekend and lose their spot in next weekend's thing?

I don't know how this would work, but if APG can't play, and Liquid is forced to make a change, would they have to play this weekend and lose their spot in next weekend's thing?

Invitational teams can make one change before the LCQ (which I believe is the equivalent of replacing (1) player), so they'd be fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

... who's on Str8. 

Since you're getting trolled real hard,

t2

Blakerz

Prototype

Chaser

• Upvote (+1) 8

Who should Liquid pick up as their 4th for the LCQ? I know this is completely out of left field, but I think Liquid should try Rammy out. This guy as a player seems legit to my eyes. Liquid should at least give him a shot. 

Accidental neg.  I got you back.