CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Don't know how, if a mod could do it for me.

Simply put @Snipedown but use 3 instead on an E

https://twitter.com/PreSchool_Slays/status/730767628751519744

Yes, please let's have Fathom with Saw and Speed boost in a professional Halo Qualifier.. :wutface:

I think that would give advantage to lesser teams who are not only playing more arena with new settings, but new strats could throw off the better teams. Not surprised they'd want these tbh. Of course ESL is smart enough to use normal settings, so irrelevant.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Jimbos stream is lit right now. Dude is hillarious. Going in on the boltshot, saw and speedboost right now. I love this guy.

No one's even talking about the map changes, which IMO look very destructive to me for the most part. We should be concerned if most of those things make it into pro league, things like Fuel on truth make me have doubts about the goals of the new map layouts.

Here's the dedicated thread for settings discussion. I'd love to hear what you have to say about the new changes. The reception is very mixed and 343 reads everywhere for feedback.

I think scrims are the first worst indicator of teams potential. LAN placements are the second worst. Pro 8s are obviously the third best.

ROFL this meme was so meta

I mean that is a pretty obvious statment when he regular says he wishes he could of started from the beginning and grinded with the same 3 guys the whole time. If he didnt feel like he was getting continuously screwed over, i think it would still bug him whats going on and maybe not be as vocal about it

And yet, somehow, despite all the team changes, all of the best players have ended up on top teams and have done well at events ... I think he doesn't like rostermania because no one is picking him up

All jokes and arguments aside, who would be interested in doing community power rankings?

I'd be glad to set it up. Can put em out every Friday.

Can be based on whatever your preferences are regarding scrims, tourneys, pro 8s, fucking w/e. This difference in ranking preference would of course be balanced out by the sheer number of participants.

(This is how high school hockey was done where I grew up, captains and coaches voted).

Why don't all these Power Rankings crybabies go make their own content since they know better?  
(Not referring to people who have offered CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but haters and pros who had their ego pinched by them not being top 1. )

It does no good to this community to cannibalize its content creators.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why don't all these Power Rankings crybabies go make their own content since they know better?

(Not referring to people who have offered CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but haters and pros who had their ego pinched by them not being top 1. )

It does no good to this community to cannibalize its content creators.

Again, it was more so a disagreement on ranking reasoning than telling them to stop completely and altogether.

See @@GoldenboyFTW's post on it

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only power that matters is number 1 and that's CLG. Until other teams stand a chance at beating them consistently, it doesn't matter. But I've said that a lot before. :simms:

All jokes and arguments aside, who would be interested in doing community power rankings?

Can be based on whatever your preferences are regarding scrims, tourneys, pro 8s, fucking w/e. This difference in ranking preference would of course be balanced out by the sheer number of participants.

(This is how high school hockey was done where I grew up, captains and coaches voted).

I'd be down.

Anyone know why last nights RNG v ELV scrim isn't showing up on H5arena? It showed 6-1 when I went to bed last night and now it's gone.

Edit: It's up now. Also, looking at the games it was never 6-1. Maybe just needed to catch up after last nights internet outage.

Classic RNG to choke a 6-3 lead though... :/

In my opinion Ninja was being FAAAAAAR too aggressive.

;) Kappa

Does anybody want to join me in power ranking the community power ranking rankings? Feel free to PM me.

I rank it about Tree Fiddy.

How would a community power rankings be done? A separate thread where community members can rank? I would be somewhat interested in that, but since I don't have a lot of time to watch scrims, I could only go by results, and that does not get the full picture to me. 

My thumb now hurts from aggressively scrolling through pages and pages on mobile of all of you wackjobs still complaining about Power Rankings.

Thanks Beyond.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Here are the power rankings. I am of the personal belief that if you're not first, you're last.

1. CLG.

2-8. Who cares, no team comes close right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3