CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Besides them 3 playing together have they said anything on the stream about teaming for sure? Maybe they could just be running games to see how it goes?

^

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love Cloud but he has a lot to prove on this team. Based on his level so far in H5 I have to think there was a better pickup out there. 

Optic barely made regionals.

Cloud was on a high performing leftovers and after being dropped, rebounded to make it worlds with a TP.  Naded placed 2nd at worlds. Considering how poorly optic has performed, both are awesome pickups. Who are you expecting them to pick up, lethul?  :apg:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Optic barely made regionals.

Cloud was on a high performing leftovers and after being dropped, rebounded to make it worlds with a TP.  Naded placed 2nd at worlds. Considering how poorly optic has performed, both are awesome pickups. Who are you expecting them to pick up, lethul?  :apg:

Cloud didn't play particularly well on either squad. I never said Naded was a bad pickup. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Confirmed? Did they legit state that this was the team?

No.

Honestly i think they could have found a better 4th than cloud. If that is the team though i hope im wrong and i hope Naded can get them Optic boys to grind.

What's all of this about Lethul leaving CLG for Optic in Maniac's place? Can anyone please confirm?

• Upvote (+1) 2

No they haven't officially announced anything, but I don't see who else they could possibly pick up that would make sense. Maniac and Cloud have had success in the past, Cloud lives in the Chicago area.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In the two flame/maniac videos they made it seem like there isn't a huge rush to form teams. I doubt they just run with one team. They'll take a bit to form something. Rushing into a team isn't the best thing to do. They do need to grind hard regardless of having a team though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So whats going on with Denial's Roster?

Majin Dubuu's net has been down for over 7 hours now, still not certain how that impacts the announcement.

• Upvote (+1) 8

"I, like, legit forgot callouts." - Maniac. 

Here we go again. Hope they grind the fuck out of H5. 

It's frustrating that I want OpTic to do well for the fans and exposure they will bring, but I don't like the team at all (just personally, not saying they are a "bad" team or anything). It's an interesting paradox I'm in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Teams are starting to take shape. The big one is gonna be where Commonly goes. I think Penguin is set on Liquid.

What makes you say penguin is set on liquid? And with who as other 3?

What's all of this about Lethul leaving CLG for Optic in Maniac's place? Can anyone please confirm?

Maniac is playing on the GT CLG LaserFocus with the tag as TEEJ

• Upvote (+1) 2

The other 3 are Royal 2, Snakebite, and Frosty.

Wow, that's so obvious. Now those 3 won't have to carry their 4th anymore. 4-0s across the board.

What "role" did Devon fill on Denial, does anyone know?  

Never grabbed power weapons, filled the "utility" position. He had a really nice shot but never put up the gaudiest numbers. I think he was extremely overlooked on here. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What "role" did Devon fill on Denial, does anyone know?  

He's a run-and-gun kind of player.  Goes wherever there is damage to be dealt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys!

We're working on the EGLx Toronto Tournament that's coming up April 29th-May 1st and we wanted to give the community the chance to showcase their montages or Forge Map Fly through to a larger audience! We'll be streaming the montages throughout the tournament weekend in between matches.

If you, or a loved one has any Halo 5 montages, past or present. Contact the EGLx team! Myself, @@Voodooman or @@YosH

Submit your footage to [email protected] and we'll notify you if your footage will be shown throughout the event.

We're looking forward to seeing your stuff, maybe even doing a premiere??

pGCph9o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

If Commonly and Penguin end up on Liquid (which they probably will) I would like to see RNG try running with Devon and Contra.  (sorry heinz)

Sounds like somebody bought the HIGHEST \  :kappa: / grade of crack possible and smoked it since worlds to think Lethul is leaving CLG

• Upvote (+1) 2