CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What do you guys think the right decision for Spartan, Stellur, and Eco is?  Either they replace apg and get probably a weaker player, but someone that is guaranteed to be able to play in the LCQ or they stick with apg and have the best available teammate, but someone that might not be able to play at all.  That seems like a really tough decision.

edit:  Unrelated, but Commonly literally just put 3 smg bullets in someone and called them out as one shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did we get a confirmation that APG isn't going to be playing with Liquid?

He just said in commonly's chat about 5 minutes ago "I think i am going to sit this one out".  I'm assuming "this one" refers to the LCQ because he's been discussing it with people in the chat all night, but I don't know that for certain.

What do you guys think the right decision for Spartan, Stellur, and Eco is?  Either they replace apg and get probably a weaker player, but someone that is guaranteed to be able to play in the LCQ or they stick with apg and have the best available teammate, but someone that might not be able to play at all.  That seems like a really tough decision.

edit:  Unrelated, but Commonly literally just put 3 smg bullets in someone and called them out as one shot.

The only thing they really can do is communicate with each other every step of the way.

Edit: Nvm I see the 2 update posts - I was envisioning apg waiting on a doctors orders/call on whether or not he could play and the only thing they could do is wait and see/try out options just in case situation.

APG: ive told my team to pick up someone else because i dont want to be selfish and play while i know i wont be at my best @@MosesFPS_Live
11:22 

APG: now go and tell the forums

Edit:  Sorry for stealing your thunder @@MosesFPS_Live

+repping you before that hog @@Moses_FPS gets it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

wow bro wtf im so mad at you  :kappa:

<3

2rILM5V.png

it's hard not to have a lot of respect for APG as a professional

agreed,  it's a really unfortunate situation and i feel very bad for him.  He's handled this whole thing the best possible way he could though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

<3

2rILM5V.png

APG: i dont know how my conecentration is i just got permitted to look at monitors today

APG: i have to slowly ease back into my normal lifestyle and i dont think i will be able to compete 100% by the lcq so with a heavy heart ive strongly advised them to get someone who will be a better fit

APG: mental health isnt something to toy around with as if it were a broken bone or something like that 

DearestSlowCottonmouth-size_restricted.g

• Downvote (-1) 1

k. Call me an idiot but what is LCQ? I swear you people come up with new shit everyday. lol I can't keep up with the buzzwords. I'm not kewl

Last Chance Qualifier

• Upvote (+1) 2

<3

2rILM5V.png

APG: i dont know how my conecentration is i just got permitted to look at monitors today

APG: i have to slowly ease back into my normal lifestyle and i dont think i will be able to compete 100% by the lcq so with a heavy heart ive strongly advised them to get someone who will be a better fit

APG: mental health isnt something to toy around with as if it were a broken bone or something like that 

The whole thing is so unfortunate... he's definitely doing the right thing for both himself and his team though so mad respect to him. Hope he gets better soon and Liquid can figure out what to do before its too late

Renegades loses twice to elevate 6-7, e6 gets 4th at an invitational with four teams, then dominates an OpTic team who has proven to choke when it matters the most, and they get top power rankings spots. We don't scrim consistently, and get placed lower than an OpTic team who isn't even qualified. In my honest opinion, power rankings mean nothing at this point and should just be held off until pro league, right now it's just four people giving their own opinion and hold no weight. Any one of the people posting on this forum could create a list of teams in an order they seem to think is the truth and list them as "power rankings" when it should honestly just be 1.) CLG .... Then everyone else. These "official" power rankings hold no more weight than anyone else's opinions but if it's amusing for everyone and gives people something to debate about, then w/e. Elevate beats RNG twice, instant top 2, elevate takes 4 games from CLG, EG beats elevate 7-2, EG top 1 confirmed

This is still happening? :/

Just want to point out that these are WEEKLY power rankings. Not overall.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Danoxide just did 5,300 damage in a game. Next closest wasn't even at 4,000. Holy shit.

YPnmzcu.png

Can you tell me what website that is? I've been wanting a website that displayed damage.

3 scrim losing streak put you down to 8th, so you beating elv actually only bumped you up to 6th. Plz learn weighted averages.

But elevate beat RNG before the qualifier last weekend and OpTic knocked them to losers bracket, what is the ruling on this?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly wish there were 10 teams in the pro league. 

I really want Optic/liquid/elevate/and either soul or str8 rippin in the league

• Upvote (+1) 6