CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HCS Now is a hour long show that airs every Friday night that talks about everything HCS from common news forum rumors to player interviews. I always see people on here asking where the content is or why we don't have a weekly show about Halo Esports. It not 343 quality but it is a community show. I would love to see some more community support.

If it's not 343 quality then maybe the mic's will work consistently

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay so I was hoping someone could answer two questions that are sort of off-topic and have to do how the damage stat in this game works:

How come I have a low DMG stat with a good to high amount of assists?

And what exactly goes into the DMG stat calculations, if it is common knowledge? 

Just something that caught my eye today after a few MM matches I played today, so I became curious. 

Thanks in advance to anyone that answers this! (Plus an up-vote  :simms: )

Okay so I was hoping someone could answer two questions that are sort of off-topic and have to do how the damage stat in this game works:

How come I have a low DMG stat with a good to high amount of assists?

And what exactly goes into the DMG stat calculations, if it is common knowledge? 

Just something that caught my eye today after a few MM matches I played today, so I became curious. 

Thanks in advance to anyone that answers this! (Plus an up-vote  :simms: )

You can shoot someone with a single AR bullet, and if they're finished shortly after, you get an assist. It's not like Reach where you needed to do 60%(?) of the damage to somebody to get an assist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lxthul just said on his stream that APG might not be able to play in the LCQ and since tomorrow is the roster lock Liquid may make a change.

I feel really bad for @@aPG, reminds me of the Alex Smith situation with the 49ers a few years back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lxthul just said on his stream that APG might not be able to play in the LCQ and since tomorrow is the roster lock Liquid may make a change.

Really unfortunate for APG :'(

2gre maybe?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Really hope everything works out for APG. Dude is a beast for even showing up at the event this past weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Liquid would probably go with Assault, although I think they should really consider someone fresh. Not really enough time to do that though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That breaks my heart if APG can't be ready to go. Was rooting for him in this unfortunate situation. On a competitive note, it would be smart for liquid to test the waters on snagging a player from elevate, as they may the the speed bump or even that wall that could keep them from qualifying. Two birds one stone me thinks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been out of the game for a little bit. Can someone explain to me who Seduce is?

Why hasn't Halo/ESL tweet about the Open Qualifiers? There are currently like only 15 teams signed up.

Not sure who the right guys to quote here are (@@Vivi?) but it would be cool if TL got a medical exemption from this roster lock given the situation, just so that they have a little flexibility. I understand that Liquid may want to make a change now anyway in order to be able to practice properly, but it really sucks that aPG might miss out.  :crying:   :tear:

Obviously the most important thing is that he treats that concussion properly and gets well soon though, and I think I speak for everyone when I say he has 100% Team Beyond love and support.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I've been out of the game for a little bit. Can someone explain to me who Seduce is?

Player from Australia. Praises from many people/players that he is really good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why hasn't Halo/ESL tweet about the Open Qualifiers? There are currently like only 15 teams signed up.

they have

esl, not halo

Player from Australia. Praises from many people/players that he is really good.

@@wow, @@overuled and I will be watching him. Good to see some Australian's in HCS, especially with our 200 ping handicap

• Upvote (+1) 3