CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love this site and community so I hope you all don't take this the wrong way but this one single thread with everything in really makes the scene hard to follow unless you're fully invested. I've been away for a bit and feel I've missed so much info.

Is there somewhere I can see news, rumours, drama and stuff without having to sift through pages and pages of memes and, no offense, posts I don't really care about every day? Is there a Twitter account that keeps up to date with this stuff I can follow? I wish there was a button so I could only see the starred "popular" posts do make daily browsing a bit more.. bite size.

Or maybe the Team Beyond home page with all the news should post a 'This Week on Beyond' or something with recaps of what's happened over the past week instead of stuff like Games With Gold, Destiny, Gears of War, Doom etc. info that I'm pretty sure nobody comes here to read about. I remember during rostermania there wasn't a single news post on the home page about any of it and I had to go through hundreds of pages to find out what was happening.

The weekly placings article will cover rosters soon enough, you can always follow our twitter too for updates. We try and cover all of the top teams.

As for those other article you listed, they are still popular for us along with the HCS roster changes. Covering each team change takes time and we felt it was best just to funnel those into this thread.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We should have a Beyond Community Talkshow where we get all of the frequent posters in a chatroom and start spewing out memes. Would give us something to do while we wait for the staff to do Bomb Planted  :ghost:

We should have a Beyond Community Talkshow where we get all of the frequent posters in a chatroom and start spewing out memes. Would give us something to do while we wait for the staff to do Bomb Planted  :ghost:

I vote @@Batchford hosts it so I can listen to his silky voice.

OGRE2 just started following Elumnite (Denial Coach)

:intel:

Hopefully that means my intuition was wrong.  :ghost:

I wonder who the 4th would be if 2gre joined? I wish Contra would stay on board. 

Hopefully that means my intuition was wrong.  :ghost:

I wonder who the 4th would be if 2gre joined? I wish Contra would stay on board

if this is the case, which as of now were just speculating, i hope they let OGRE2 decide on the fourth, one thing he's great at is building a team, the guy really has an eye for talent, in terms of halo players, which i feel gets overlooked a lot in how important that is. You see so many pros pick up players and then it doesn't work, but i haven't seen one team that OGRE2 has ever been apart of that hasn't worked,

EDIT: Except for nV but that team was put together last minute

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully that means my intuition was wrong. :ghost:

I wonder who the 4th would be if 2gre joined? I wish Contra would stay on board.

i Fear. that denial will let go of contra. It. really is a shame, but he has some Self. reflection to do.

• Upvote (+1) 5

if this is the case, which as of now were just speculating, i hope they let OGRE2 decide on the fourth, one thing he's great at is building a team, the guy really has an eye for talent, in terms of halo players, which i feel gets overlooked a lot in how important that is. You see so many pros pick up players and then it doesn't work, but i haven't seen one team that OGRE2 has ever been apart of that hasn't worked,

EDIT: Except for nV but that team was put together last minute

2GRE had some really rough FB teams during H3, but for the most part, I agree. 

Mostly during 09 and a lot of iterations with that squad featured Vic X and FiS. They ended up being on the 2010 champ squad. 2gre was clearly onto something then, even when people were writing him off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rough by his standards maybe, he got 7th, 8th, and 9th once, other than that all in the top 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i Fear. that denial will let go of contra. It. really is a shame, but he has some Self. reflection to do.

I see what you did there... 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Confirmed

Best roster they've had since H5. Hopefully they start playing again RIGHT NOW.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mostly during 09 and a lot of iterations with that squad featured Vic X and FiS. They ended up being on the 2010 champ squad. 2gre was clearly onto something then, even when people were writing him off.

He had some bad pickups during that time period. That could have been due to a lack of options, but you can't really defend picking up a washed Side and Soviet or picking up Sypher. 

Rough by his standards maybe, he got 7th, 8th, and 9th once, other than that all in the top 5.

2GRE getting 9th  :wutface:

some guy in Elumnite chat keeps asking him if OGRE2 is joining Denial, Elumnite keeps on dodging the question lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Teams are starting to take shape. The big one is gonna be where Commonly goes. I think Penguin is set on Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Besides them 3 playing together have they said anything on the stream about teaming for sure? Maybe they could just be running games to see how it goes?

• Upvote (+1) 2