CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nice to see the fam is all here  :simms:

006013e9a4b99acf4d5f97d98486868f.png

lmao

can someone give bubu some internet so we can get this drama shit show started? im ready

• Upvote (+1) 5

Overwatch, Unreal Tournament, and Law Breakers would blow Halo 5 out of the water competitively on the Arena shooter PC market. I still really, really want to see Halo 5 on the PC though. 

Aren't those games already out? I'm pretty sure they're not huge. If MS puts down a milli for a PC HWC, in addition to the fact that the Halo IP is already larger than any other arena shooter, I'm sure it'll see a lot of success.

And if the Req system actually made as much money as 343 said it did, it might be even more likely considering how much more PC gamers spend on microtransactions. If they make the calculation that a PC req system would make more money than Halo being an Xbox exclusive, who knows?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aren't those games already out? I'm pretty sure they're not huge. If MS puts down a milli for a PC HWC, in addition to the fact that the Halo IP is already larger than any other arena shooter, I'm sure it'll see a lot of success.

Overwatch releases in May.

Lawbreakers release date isn't known yet (and it's the one I'm most excited for).

• Upvote (+1) 1

My internet is down in my town right now so I'm using my mobile data to browse dank memes and Intel on the forums. #NoRegrets

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just want to know when Pro League is and all the information pertaining to it (# of teams, challenger league, dates, times, roster lock, etc.).

Holy shit that Liquid win over Fnatic in group stages (CS:GO Major).

• Upvote (+1) 2

APG in Ninja's chat just now. Asked Ninja if he wanted "to play games just to see how it feels." Ninja was like "I mean, yea i'll invite you right now bc we need a fourth person to play with, but..." and then stopped talking. I asked APG in the chat if he'd team with Ninja and he said "yea." I told him that I would like to see them team together, but that it seems like they always have some personal squabble going on and he said "ninja has a squabble with me because i troll him but hes still one of my favs."

Idk how realistic it is bc APG does seem to get under Ninja's skin pretty often. But I feel like their play styles could complement each other well.

APG is Ninja's team's 4th. Confirmed. Sponsored by RAW.  :intel:  :kappa:

I'm sure the likelihood of them teaming is low but that's definitely something I'd like to see.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean, do we need to use personal attacks? The guy seems like a scumbag but we should be better than him. 

it was wrong of him to blame the entire website for the actions of one person

but then again the denial ceo isn't exactly know for his well reasoned logic 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean, do we need to use personal attacks? The guy seems like a scumbag but we should be better than him. 

Talk about the guy being unprofessional all you want but fuck anyone who brought his weight into it. That's just shitty.

As always guys, if you feel a post has crossed the line feel free to use the report feature.

-----

Still catching up on this thread, you guys move too fast.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Even if he is a shady individual. resorting to ad hominem attacks makes your argument/criticism meritless. It's one of the reasons 343 has trouble responding to any of our valid criticism.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

As always guys, if you feel a post has crossed the line feel free to use the report feature.

-----

Still catching up on this thread, you guys move too fast.

I don't have a problem with your post. Was just throwing my opinion out there. 

• Upvote (+1) 1