Synyster

Pokemon Thread

Anybody here play on showdown? If yes, feel free to send me a message and battle me

I started to play random battles every now and then recently. Im terrible though.

speaking of mmo features, there is https://pokemmo.eu/

i've played it through, really cool game. it has kanto, and just recently added hoenn.

Been playing it...i don't know if it's just me. but it seems the NPC in general are harder too. 

How many people are typically playing it?

there were a ton of people the last time i played it. there were people at about every portion of the map + hotspots for trades/battles and stuff. lots of people grinding iv/ev for the perfect stats, shiny trading, etc..

i haven't played it since they added the hoenn region though.

there were a ton of people the last time i played it. there were people at about every portion of the map + hotspots for trades/battles and stuff. lots of people grinding iv/ev for the perfect stats, shiny trading, etc..

i haven't played it since they added the hoenn region though.

Hm. Might check it out once I have the chance.

I started to play random battles every now and then recently. Im terrible though.

I mainly play UU (my boy Gyarados is in it). But everyone enjoys random battles. Except when you get stuck with shit lol

I finally got around to getting a Red/Blue emulator for my graphing calculator. Its pretty neat outside of the sub-par FPS.

While I'm just hyped as everyone else for GO, some of their design decisions are...questionable. Personally I don't see why a successful micro-transaction system couldn't exist in a form more closely resembling the games. But I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

planned on getting moon until i saw the legendaries. sun legendary look so good.

#teamsun #teamlitten come at me brahs

• Upvote (+1) 1

planned on getting moon until i saw the legendaries. sun legendary look so good.

#teamsun #teamlitten come at me brahs

Totally gonna pick Moon. The Legendary reminds me of Zubat. And totally getting Litten as well. A fucking kitten that spew flames.

Starting 6 guys? I have my all-stars in my sig.

edit: my gold/silvers are a little different.

214.png217.png164.png130.png248.png157.png

Feraligator is my substitute for Gyarados. 

Do you remember when everyone on the mlg forums had one of the 151 original pokemon as minimalist avatar pictures?

• Upvote (+1) 1