mierder

The 4sk Pistol debate

154 members have voted

1. 1. What change to the current Pistol do you want?

• 4sk with same TTK (time to kill)
    • 4sk with faster TTK of all rifles
    • 5sk with same TTK (So, No changes at all)
    • 5sk with faster TTK of all rifles
    • Other (discuss in thread)

I vote yes and add the following addendums:

• Smaller more open maps
  • Faster base movement speed
  • Higher strafe acceleration
  • Clamor Disabled
  • Sprint Disabled
  • Thrust Disabled
  • No Radar
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'm all for a 4sk, but what happens to the flagnum? Does it also become a 4sk? Does it stay how it is now? Or do we try to get it removed?

4sk with no reduction in RoF would be the best situation. The 2nd best situation would be 15 shots per clip.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm all for a 4sk, but what happens to the flagnum? Does it also become a 4sk? Does it stay how it is now? Or do we try to get it removed?

Flagnum should stay 5.

Honestly, there is no way there making that big of a change. Im sure a nurf of ARs and placements of those weapons will be changed but nothing as core as a 4sk.

Idc if we get a 4 shot pistol or not. I just want autos toned the ef down.

I will say a 4 shot pistol would benefit the game the most.

Honestly, there is no way there making that big of a change. Im sure a nurf of ARs and placements of those weapons will be changed but nothing as core as a 4sk.

They got rid of bloom in Reach.. thats a pretty big change.

In half of the playlists, and completely ignored any of that change for Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Pretty much what Moa said. Looking back, that was mostly an easy PR move that had no impact on the complete clusterfuck that was launch H4. In addition, it wasn't a game they themselves made. Had they been the ones to put it into the franshise, they would have likely been more protective and defensive of it, like they are with all of their "innovations".

• Upvote (+1) 1

@mierder 

You should post a vote poll up asking if people want a 4sk pistol.

I'm pretty sure a vote poll was added a few months back about what the pros liked and shortly after 343i announced that they're removing Breakout from HWC based on feedback. And in that poll was the statistics of pro thoughts on Breakout and of coarse almost all of them hated it which ultimately was the deciding factor of it's removal. Basically vote polls have a lot of power now it seems. But then again, that was just the pro community statistics on a few things... maybe another one could be done asking new questions for the upcoming pro league?

@@CyReN @@Saucey You guys should do another pro feedback poll on things like 4sk pistol, radar, and autos for the upcoming new season. Especially since 343i responded to the last one and actually made changes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Light rifle>all. It would be the best starting weapon right now bar none. Same kill times scoped/unscoped with different rates of fire. This mechanic should honestly be the furture of Halo utility weapons. Hard enough at close range, not too hard at long range.

Light rifle>all. It would be the best starting weapon right now bar none. Same kill times scoped/unscoped with different rates of fire. This mechanic should honestly be the furture of Halo utility weapons. Hard enough at close range, not too hard at long range.

Not this again...

futureorange.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

2/10 meme bro, I expect more.

haha...you don't know how long I looked for the old Light Rifle memes...then I said fuck it and gave up. My GoogleFu failed me tonight. I am ashamed of myself as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I personally disagree. ADS buffs shouldn't give people advantages. This would just lead to people mashing RS in gunfights and sitting places scoped in because they do more damage this way.
  • Upvote (+1) 4