No one flamed him even if almost everyone disagreed? I like this place. :)

But I have to say that I prefer flag juggling over the flagnum. Flag juggling takes more skill and I hate not being able to drop the flag because being able to drop it is actually useful in team games.

I've seen so many videos on YouTube where players do epic moves with their teammates because of the ability to drop the flag. For example, I've seen someone pass the flag to a teammate on higher ground right before dying and his teammate got the flag capture giving them the win.

I'm not here to write an essay because 1) it's 4am and 2) this topic has been beaten to death already 

but, no. I prefer old flag juggling simply because it's more skillful, you aren't forced to give up your weapons for the flagnum and I enjoy the variation of flag running versus sneaky flag runs.

The indicators really annoy me.

True that, so frustrating when im running the flag and I see rockets/snipe or any other power weapons with full ammo on the floor and im unable to pick them up because I cant drop the flag.

The scenario should go as follows:

"Four downnnnnnnnnn"

Smiley pulls flag, as he runs down hallway with flag he can see rockets on the floor.

Smiley drops flag to pick up rockets and then continues to run to run home with the flag, as Smiley gets back to his capture area the enemy has taken a quick route and are now awaiting Smiley to stop the capture.

Smiley drops flag, fires 1 rocket, fires 2nd rocket "Overkilllllllllllll"  #ManualFlagPickupFTW

As for sprint "TAKE THAT SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OUT"

bu bu but Adrift wont work, its to big of a map "BYE BYE TO ADRIFT THEN, ITS FOR THE BEST"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like being able to pick up and drop the flag. As long as we can do that in h5, idc what they do. What if you could juggle and still flagnum? Or it that too OP?

True that, so frustrating when im running the flag and I see rockets/snipe or any other power weapons with full ammo on the floor and im unable to pick them up because I cant drop the flag.

The scenario should go as follows:

"Four downnnnnnnnnn"

Smiley pulls flag, as he runs down hallway with flag he can see rockets on the floor.

Smiley drops flag to pick up rockets and then continues to run to run home with the flag, as Smiley gets back to his capture area the enemy has taken a quick route and are now awaiting Smiley to stop the capture.

Smiley drops flag, fires 1 rocket, fires 2nd rocket "Overkilllllllllllll"  #ManualFlagPickupFTW

As for sprint "TAKE THAT SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OUT"

bu bu but Adrift wont work, its to big of a map "BYE BYE TO ADRIFT THEN, ITS FOR THE BEST"

Haha, yeah. The amount of snipers/rockets I've walked over while having the flag...

Btw, hey, it's Logistics. :P

Haha, yeah. The amount of snipers/rockets I've walked over while having the flag...

Btw, hey, it's Logistics. :P

Haha I never even knew it was you, small world ey. 

But yeah flag juggling best be back for Halo 5 :-) 

It wouldn't work, you would have infinite ammo with the magnum, need to reload then drop the flag and repick it up.. But say the game takes into account the fact your magnum was empty. 

Then the flag carrier is still over powered, think about it he would have the two weapons on his back, a 1 shot melee and an enhanced magnum... Seems to me like the flag carrier would be beast.

Nope, you can't use armor abilities with flag, so you can just assign that button as the (drop flag) while you're holding flag. Dont have to think either or, you can have both.

Person posts their opinion and everyone jumps all over. Then everyone wonders why there aren't a lot more people in our community. Chill the fuck out people, seriously...

• Downvote (-1) 5

That flag is heavy yo, i need to take a break from it sometime like shieeeeeeet

The fuck kind of sig is that?

Person posts their opinion and everyone jumps all over. Then everyone wonders why there aren't a lot more people in our community. Chill the fuck out people, seriously...

> Multiple people post about how they're so happy that everyone kept it civil and nobody flamed

> You come in and tell everyone to chill out. Lolwat.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone was just respectfully disagreeing.. I don't see where you think people are jumpin all over him.

> Multiple people post about how they're so happy that everyone kept it civil and nobody flamed

> You come in and tell everyone to chill out. Lolwat.

Lol, I know right, I just scrolled through all the replies to check if any of them were flaming, but none were. Maybe someone flamed and Mods deleted it already.

How about:

No auto pick up, you can drop flag/juggle, but, while holding the flag, you can switch weapons to pull out the pistol, flag drop is then disabled until you put away the pistol. The KILL ME sign over your head is only visible while you have a your pistol out, and the normal flag marker appears when you drop the flag. Best of both worlds

Beautiful idea is beautiful.

Like Lemon said, the issue is more the fact that it's auto-pickup and we can't drop it. Even if it wasn't auto-pickup, it'd be much better. But the inability to drop it is probably the biggest drawback, and not just juggling or the ability to pass to teammates. A big part of Onslaught CTF was throwing their flag out of their base to delay the cap so your team could respawn and stop it. On Simplex, I've wanted to do this countless times but because of how Halo 4 works, I can only pick it up and play peek-a-boo or die.

Halo 5 CTF needs three things:

- Toggle AutoPickup On/Off option.

- Ability to drop the flag.

- No Waypoint while Flag is held.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like Lemon said, the issue is more the fact that it's auto-pickup and we can't drop it. Even if it wasn't auto-pickup, it'd be much better. But the inability to drop it is probably the biggest drawback, and not just juggling or the ability to pass to teammates. A big part of Onslaught CTF was throwing their flag out of their base to delay the cap so your team could respawn and stop it. On Simplex, I've wanted to do this countless times but because of how Halo 4 works, I can only pick it up and play peek-a-boo or die.

Halo 5 CTF needs three things:

- Toggle AutoPickup On/Off option.

- Ability to drop the flag.

- No Waypoint while Flag is held.

I can agree with this.

That's kind of the issue, here.

Nobody cares that we have a magnum when we hold the flag.

We care because we got a magnum instead of being able to DROP the flag.

I totally agree with this. Being able to drop the flag would make this game infinitely better. Also not being able to throw the ball, but be able to drop it.

That's kind of the issue, here.

Nobody cares that we have a magnum when we hold the flag.

We care because we got a magnum instead of being able to DROP the flag.

And the giant kill me sign.

I just played a game where I was running the flag and came across some rockets just sitting on the ground.  Boy it would have been nice to pick them up.

At the very least they should remove the auto-pickup and remove the waypoint on the flag carrier's head. But I don't think you can have the flagnum AND flag juggling. That would be like having 3 weapons at your disposal.