I just want to grind and compete and get better with people.  I've played at Champion level and done well, currently in Onyx but have yet to play with a team of 4 this season so don't take that too seriously.  Really just need people who want to get on and play, sick and tired of playing 400 games of solo queue a season and losing my mind

gt- pajama 88

Hey Pajama,

Im also looking for a team of 4. I am a very dedicated player. I currently not on a team, but do run with others that have teams, so kinda puts me in a slump. I can play at champion level as well. Guys ive ran with are, The Kid Fox, Warstar XBL, Reign CE, Deliriumm, Chance Br, HaloGod is Me, Antdoesntmiss, Fault Love, Enigma Savage, Mindwaves,  RRecon, Ghost on live. You and I stats are the same so im sure you can hold your own and a smart player as well.

Who do you usually play with when youre on?

yupp tired of running with people that already have a team

Hey man,

I'm also in search of a team. I run 4v4 playlists mostly solo or with my brother. It is miserable playing without players with mics. I play high onyx/champions as well. If you're interested in running matchmaking and possibly building a team add me back GT: Rehabz4Quitterz

If you haven't formed a team yet, i have been looking to join one recently. I can hold my own against onyx/champion players, usually play with champion players. Although i cannot play during the week due to school i put in all my effort on the weekends. Been playing since Halo 3. It'd be cool to play with you. My GT: SuperDiaperBaby