Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

Can't believe we have to wait another week for Rick to tell Daryl about Carol. 

Might be two weeks. I think next week's might also be another Governor bottle episode.

Also, I actually liked this episode. I didn't like the cartoonish way they used the Governor last season. I'm not sure if they should make him good or bad, but at least he is somewhat more complex and interesting now. 

I didn't like the way the Governor-Daughter thing was so obvious. The intro was cool though

The direction of this show is so far off gone from the comic now, it's just atrocious. The comic book has been done no justice, honestly if you guys are into the universe try to torrent the comics or get them if you want to spend some money. 100x better.

The direction of this show is so far off gone from the comic now, it's just atrocious. The comic book has been done no justice, honestly if you guys are into the universe try to torrent the comics or get them if you want to spend some money. 100x better.

1. It's not supposed to be a copy of the comic. That would be boring, last seasons Governor was too much like the comic books and didn't work because he was so cartoon-y

2. This episode was based off the novel "rise of the governor"

I still think the governor is gonna be a douche, and his new "family" is gonna learn how much of a prick he is. Calling him trying to run show at the new camp and returning to his former ways. 

Kinda weak episode imo but its one of those episodes that lead into action so im not complaining.

Yeah, this episode was just a bunch of cliche crap that you could see coming from a mile away. What a waste, after what had been a fairly good run of episodes for this show. 

1. It's not supposed to be a copy of the comic. That would be boring, last seasons Governor was too much like the comic books and didn't work because he was so cartoon-y

2. This episode was based off the novel "rise of the governor"

1. I know that, but it's a far cry from it. It's my opinion. You don't have to agree. And that Governor was no where near the comic books Governor and (If I am assuming you read it) you would know that for damn sure. They fucked up Andrea's character too.

2. That was a poor decision.

go watch re runs of breaking bad then losers

I actually will l0l

1. I know that, but it's a far cry from it. It's my opinion. You don't have to agree. And that Governor was no where near the comic books Governor and (If I am assuming you read it) you would know that for damn sure. They fucked up Andrea's character too.

2. That was a poor decision.

I actually will l0l

They had to change the governor for TV. The comic version of him would of been awful. Last seasons was cartoony enough. I agree with Andrea. Just bad writing.

I know that they're trying to expand upon the story by focusing solely on specific characters in the current plot but it does get a little stale focusing the whole show on just one character. Good re-introduction though for gov. 

nedsmoredaryl

Anyone know if this weeks episode is still governor centered? 

Like someone said above, I really want to see how Darryl reacts when Rick tells him he had to give Carol the boot

Was kind of hoping the Governor would stay with that family and be happy but I guess not.  Was also wondering if he would take the family to the prison but nope. 

Tired of shows having mid season finales to build hype. Breaking Bad was awful at this. 1 year gaps between 8 episodes.

I still think the governor is gonna be a douche, and his new "family" is gonna learn how much of a prick he is. Calling him trying to run show at the new camp and returning to his former ways. 

Kinda weak episode imo but its one of those episodes that lead into action so im not complaining.

when your good your good, called this shit. Next weeks episode is gonna be insane, and this weeks was damn good

I feel like we've had so little time with the characters at the prison. And it's already the mid season finale next week.