Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

So glad Carol is gone. 100% agree with Rick. And yeah, she would be dead if she returned to the prison. No doubt about it.

I also hope they don't kill the blonde girl because she's sick, the one's who is pretty blunt about things. She always has great dialogue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TITLE of next EP :  One lady in here wagon on the road

they find carol hiding in a wagon on the road. lol.

Glad Carol got the boot. Although Rick could have just kept it to himself and not said anything, I think Carol is more of an asset to them then a liability. I think Rick was just like yo this bitch is teaching kids to use knives without me knowing and burning bodies without me knowing then what else is she capable of. 

She is a completely different person! I thought she was going to be absolutely useless season 2-3, now i think she could be good for something. And when she finally becomes an asset she gets the boot....

Hey carol, whats the shape of Italy? (Old halo 2 booting your friends joke)

• Upvote (+1) 1

was anyone else mind blown by the fact that Andrew Lincoln (Rick) has an english accent?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMxa4199bRA

what the fuck. Hell of a voice actor then. Lauren Cohen (Maggie) also has a bit of an accent.

Im actually really excited about watching on Sunday, I haven't been this stoked to watch the Walking Dead in a while after season 4 was so lackluster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

carl with dat killionaire. 

Episode was pretty good. Carl got a chance to step up and Rick knows its his "time", Herschel did mad werk, and the Governa is back. Next week should be gud.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I saw some people say they didn't like that the Governor is back. He was one of the best parts of last season IMO.

I saw some people say they didn't like that the Governor is back. He was one of the best parts of last season IMO.

The writing was just bad in last season. I actually liked the Governor

Yeah the governor coming back is perfect timing (for him) bc the prison is in ruins and he can run a muck. I hope that darryl and the governor are fighting then Michonne comes in and chops him in half like she said she was gonna didnt he have two henchmen with him when he left? They both thought he was crazy... but still he could use them now surely?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like the people of Walking dead having been playing COD zombies .

It was really good so far this season is nothing but good in my mind.

Yeah its really cool how they incorporate a crap load of zombies, but the storyline isnt all about zombies. They are still developing people and have different plot twists. Along with tons of zombies, like the scene where they got the charger stuck, or the scene last episode where rick and carl slayed all the zombies. Pretty solid season so far and I think adding the governor in will only increase the tension further