Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

So glad they killed off those two kids, especially the one who shot Carl in the face. Also... Rick and Michonne, I did not see that one coming haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

So glad they killed off those two kids, especially the one who shot Carl in the face. Also... Rick and Michonne, I did not see that one coming haha

I love how Carl just shuts Michonme up with the "Someone who loved her should kill her comment"

This second half of season 6 is pretty good so far. Each episode is developing the plot well which is a nice change of pace

• Upvote (+1) 2

This second half of season 6 is pretty good so far. Each episode is developing the plot well which is a nice change of pace

I just want Negen already dammit.

So is like. Negen even going to be in the show? What is the point in even introducing the Saviors then?

Saviors are a pretty big group. That was just one of a few compounds they have. We probably won't see Negen until the end of the season

Saviors are a pretty big group. That was just one of a few compounds they have. We probably won't see Negen until the end of the season

Maybe.

Well they cast his character so he is definitely going to be in the show.  It probably won't be till the last episode when he bashes Glen's brains in.  Looking at those pictures on the wall sealed his fate as far as I'm concerned.  You know foreshadowing and all.

Well that was certainly a boring episode.

What?? There were so many deep character moments its not even funny. Sure it wasn't a "bang bang" episode, but you dont need that every episode. The character development in the episode was INSANE. I'm super excited to see what happens with Carol and Maggie's characters after this.

What?? There were so many deep character moments its not even funny. Sure it wasn't a "bang bang" episode, but you dont need that every episode. The character development in the episode was INSANE. I'm super excited to see what happens with Carol and Maggie's characters after this.

Maggie didn't really have any character development though. It was mostly Carol. And anyhow they could have played it out over a couple episodes instead of jamming it all into one. I just didn't like the episode.

Last episode wasn't the greatest. It had a couple scary moments, like when Maggie's stomach almost got knifed by that one girl. I was also pissed when carol told them Maggie was pregnant. I thought that was going to for sure backfire. That's when they could have held this off very long over a few episodes.

Overall, this season is very good though.

Well. That happened

accidental neg

Can't say I cared for her. Enough with these pathetic drama filled characters that can't even kill a zombie.

• Upvote (+1) 1

accidental neg

Can't say I cared for her. Enough with these pathetic drama filled characters that can't even kill a zombie.

I mean. Those characters WOULD be around in that world. I just feel bad that they don't have a doctor anymore.

I mean. Those characters WOULD be around in that world. I just feel bad that they don't have a doctor anymore.

I don't, she saved Carl aka Chandler Riggs aka the worst actor in the world, he needs to die and be gone for good. 

Great season so far though, not many let down episodes like the last few seasons where you had a great finale or great opening episode with a bunch of clutter episodes in between. 

I don't, she saved Carl aka Chandler Riggs aka the worst actor in the world, he needs to die and be gone for good.

Great season so far though, not many let down episodes like the last few seasons where you had a great finale or great opening episode with a bunch of clutter episodes in between.

I actually really like Carl.

Abraham was supposed to be the one to get the arrow through his eye in the comics, so maybe that means he won't die. I feel like Glenn getting his head bashed in is too predictable at this point too... and Daryl wasn't even in the comics so it's hard to say if he'll get killed (I doubt it)... but I think Neegan is still going to kill a kid in the woods, probably Edin, and of course not Carl like we'd all hope. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought Glenn looking at the pictures on the wall in the Saviors compound was some decent foreshadowing, but you could definitely be correct.  At this point I kind of want someone important and well liked to go down for the feels.  

• Upvote (+1) 1