Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

They almost sold it when Rick hit the walkie-talkie and was waiting for Glenn but he didn't answer. Any other instance that exact same scene and context Glenn would have been like "yea I'm okay! need help though I'm surrounded!!!"

So I was like shine in peace Glenn

but the talking dead and the montage and the walkers eating flesh that wasn't seen to be his etc. gave it away

they be trollin

I don't even wanna talk about this show anymore if he goes out like that. Everything about it is nonsense, from the way it happened to how he might escape. The comics did him sooooo much better justice

• Upvote (+1) 1

I loved that episode even though we all wanted to see what happened to Rick and Glenn. Love love love Morgan's character!

That's 2 characters being slapped with bullshit back to back....

RIP Eastman, you woulda set Rick straight.

Well I mean come on you knew he was gonna die, he wasn't with Morgan when he got to Alexandria.

Yeah, most definitely, but he died on some fuck shit. He coulda wapped that zombie in the legs, head? Idk, it shoulda been a horde coming for the goat IMO but I'm not a show writer so I'm just talking shit.

Imagine watching someone starve to death for 47 days.  I wonder if he told him that was his plan.  Even for a psychopath, after like 14 days the fear would have to set in.  Heavy shit.

Imagine watching someone starve to death for 47 days. I wonder if he told him that was his plan. Even for a psychopath, after like 14 days the fear would have to set in. Heavy shit.

do you think he gave him water to prolong his suffering? Was curious about this

It's pretty funny to me that he didn't know everything went to shit til he wanted to turn himself in lol

He must have given him water.  Can only go like 3 or so days without it.

Either way if Glen is dead then it's stupid as hell (there were a million other ways out of there instead of getting on top of the dumpster, like the fire escape someone pointed out earlier) and if he lives they are gonna have to conjure up some bullshit miracle for him to get off the floor in between hundreds of zombies and somehow leave without them noticing. I call bullshit on his entire death. Pleb writers.

Neither of them are dead, he was hallucinating shooting himself in the head with a bullet that he doesn't have! 

Neither of them are dead, he was hallucinating shooting himself in the head with a bullet that he doesn't have!

The last episode of TWD will be Rick waking up in the hospital and his wife saying, you've been in a coma for a while. #2deep

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hallucination makes more sense now that I think there would be no reason for him to have a bullet leftover.  

Yea that part made no sense, backed into a corner by a horde of Zs, no reason to start using a knife if you have ammo.

The last episode of TWD will be Rick waking up in the hospital and his wife saying, you've been in a coma for a while. #2deep

hes actually mentioned this before and said it would be horrible lol

@@gporter

So damned true. Also how would Nicholas of all people know 'yeah there's def another bullet in here, I'll save it for primetime'

So many errors ;_;

What do you guys think the possibilities of the Wolf girl taking Judith at the end of the Wolf attack are? We never saw the baby.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really hoping they give us closure on this Glen shit tonight, the whole season being drawn out for his return/confirmed death would be a really, really bad way to handle this story arc.

Really hoping they give us closure on this Glen shit tonight, the whole season being drawn out for his return/confirmed death would be a really, really bad way to handle this story arc.

I've never liked how they handled different groups when they're split up. I like the show better when everyone is in the same place.

Rick: How long was I out?

Lori: Half a year

Rick: L-L-Lori, are you pregnant?

Lori: Yes, Rick

*Rick notices Shane standing in the doorway and falls back into a coma

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rick: How long was I out?

Lori: Half a year

Rick: L-L-Lori, are you pregnant?

Lori: Yes, Rick. You were no longer there for me! How could you?

*Rick notices Shane standing in the doorway and falls back into a coma

Fixed

• Upvote (+1) 1