Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

oh god another series with walking dead in the title, can't go wrong there!! millions of sheep (myself included) will be ready to tune into that 

has anybody read the walking dead comics before? I recently brought the first compendium and the comic is 100x better than the TV series.

has anybody read the walking dead comics before? I recently brought the first compendium and the comic is 100x better than the TV series.

the comics are so fucking good, the governors prison raid was so much more dramatic and well done

the comics are so fucking good, the governors prison raid was so much more dramatic and well done

Everything seems to be done better in the comics, well besides what happens with Shane the TV series pulled that off better.

By what? Dragging it out for god damn ever?

Only reason people say this is because they liked how the character was portrayed by John Bernthal, but they drug out all those scenes for far too long. 

Andrew please don't talk about Shane like that, you're hurting my feelings!!!!!!!

I don't like this show, but I watch because I've lost control of my life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there is something about it that just makes it so watchable, even if you don't like it

I'll never be able to fully explain it, but even THE GREAT TOM SCALZO watches haha 

I don't like it either, but it's something for me to watch on Sunday evenings.

I do like how they have it during/before the apocalypse actually happened, should be interesting. Of course Kirkman will probably ruin it but it definitely sets them up for attempting better storylines.

Any one pumped for fear the walking dead this Sunday ?

One show in the summer and one in the winter  

I haven't been watching that much Walking Dead but I'm intrigued so far with the prequel-premier. It hits kind of deep seeing the apocalypse from the beginning, you know?