Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

^ In the comics he was an alcoholic.

Gotcha, but did anyone know he was an alcoholic? They didnt really give that in the show.... so why would anyone care if he took it because they dont know, right?

Gotcha, but did anyone know he was an alcoholic? They didnt really give that in the show.... so why would anyone care if he took it because they dont know, right?

It was more for himself. He is recovering and didn't want to indulge.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the zombie virus or some other virus is mutating to become airborne. That's why Rick kept focusing on the zombie that had blood coming from its eyes and when the boy died he was bleeding from the mouth and eyes. Hopefully this season is better than last season. Last season was rubbish. Oh yeah and that crazy chick.. ... Wtf... Would a killed her on site.

From what Andrew lincoln and Norman Reedus said, it gets crazy intense at episode 2 and stays at that constant high throughout the season......

I don't think its airborne but rather in something they eat, maybe even the water.

Everybody is infected remember? So if they die they become a zombie, so I think they are eating or drinking something that kills them. 

I just hope more and more new characters die instead of old ones, because I could care less about these new people getting offed. lol 

I don't think its airborne but rather in something they eat, maybe even the water.

Everybody is infected remember? So if they die they become a zombie, so I think they are eating or drinking something that kills them.

Maybe but

If it's not airborne what is something everyone eats all over the world ?

im going with Airborne or GMO'S - Yeah i think that's right

This episode was fantastic. Part with the pigs was really hard to watch.

THE SQUEALS O_O

Great episode, next episode is going to be good just looking from the previews. It is also confirmed that it is a flu type virus. THERE WILL BE A HERD Krey to the gasm.

Lol yeah when they had the zombies in Cell block D and those were all new people I was like well GG. Thought it was funny how all the main characters came in and killed all the zombies. Was watching with my girlfriends family and we were joking around saying they were the all stars and they thought the reserves could handle it but they had to call in the big hitters on the roster lol.

I had a crazy theory -

Bc when Rick picked up the worms from the vegetables they showed the worms for more than a second which led me to believe it was foreshadowing. I thought that it was the bodies they were burying, then the worms got infected from that which in turn infected the pigs that were eating the vegetables/worms, then the people were eating the pigs but that didnt make sense bc a lot more people would have gotten sick bc they were all eating it im sure. Maybe food poisoning.

I also think the little girl was feeding the walkers bc of those dead rats that were at the fence and how she got upset that they killed 'nick' her pet walker lol. Either way pretty awesome episode and they set up great for the next one. I think herschel burned the bodies to contain the flu or whatever was spreading around.

PS how do I make it say "spoilers" and not show everything I typed?

Rick is gonna dieeeeeeee

Think I got it now

Just wondering about the spoiler before.

How could that little girl have fed the rats? It looked like the flashlight was coming from high above the fence.

Just wondering about the spoiler before.

How could that little girl have fed the rats? It looked like the flashlight was coming from high above the fence.

I was testing out how to do the spoiler thing. had no intentions of that being true at all haha.

And idk I just thought since that other little girl said, shes not weak shes just.... messed up. Maybe that was an indication of her thinking the walkers were people. Just a kind of off the top of my head thing from the end of the episode

i figured it was the water making those people sick. guess i could be wrong as there should probably be more people sick.

not sure if spoiler so ill tag it just incase.

the burnt bodies reminded me of the 'double suicide' scene from the comic. if only this show could add all the gruesome shit from the comics....

Speaking of gruesome, that walker that woke up after being eaten all night by the other, then got up and all his guts fell out... that was pretty gruesome.... lol

That whole scene with the pigs, him realizing he can't just be a simple farmer in this world, and him crying was probably the most emotional/grim scene so far this series. Really well done.

i figured it was the water making those people sick. guess i could be wrong as there should probably be more people sick.

not sure if spoiler so ill tag it just incase.

the burnt bodies reminded me of the 'double suicide' scene from the comic. if only this show could add all the gruesome shit from the comics....

Via reddit

Side note, Darryl is easily my favorite character. Followed closely by Glenn, just bc he is hitting it up with Maggie in the guard tower lol.

who the fuck has been feeding the walkers and burning bodies. smh. 

I like how this season is already better than all of last season 2 episodes in. They put too much emphasis on Andrea last season and who really gave a fuck about that bitch anyways

• Upvote (+1) 2

The zombies on the fence need to read the rulebook. Don't they know pushing your own man into the pile is a 15 yard penalty??

• Upvote (+1) 2

The zombies on the fence need to read the rulebook. Don't they know pushing your own man into the pile is a 15 yard penalty??

LOL

I do believe that Herschel burned the bodies and they werent suicides.... he just didnt want the virus to spread