Proven

The Walking Dead Discussion

He's a mother dick

I don't even know what this means lol. His character was kind of annoying but he was suppose to be the new architect, the dude gave him that book then they just off him lol

Dude that Knife Party in da Van!

Knife Party is awesome! I laughed when they first got in the van and then absolutely lost it when Eugene went rolling by distracting the walkers. That whole entire episode was incredible, it's about to go down in Alexandria.

This show is so great. I think the only thing holding it back is the fact that it's too popular for hipsters like Scalzo to enjoy,

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo dudes I dropped this show sometime early last season because it was just boring/slow/no progression? Can't really put my finger on it. However I've heard this season has been really good. Can you guys vouch?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yo dudes I dropped this show sometime early last season because it was just boring/slow/no progression? Can't really put my finger on it. However I've heard this season has been really good. Can you guys vouch?

Early last season was great and this half season has been even better. So mayb u just don't like this show. It's definitely less actiony and more about story/characters/plot since Scott Gimple took over. I think this season has the most interesting story lines in the entire show so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its still suffering from the same problems... and any progression they make is inevitably going to be thrown out the window, because this show just goes around and around in circles. 

Its one of the worst 

Its still suffering from the same problems... and any progression they make is inevitably going to be thrown out the window, because this show just goes around and around in circles.

Its one of the worst

I think that's where the stem of my problem with this show comes from. I believe the first season was suppose to be a one and done kind of thing they did for Halloween, but turned out to be crazy successful (originally didn't plan for more seasons)

Season 1 was amazing, it felt like it had a good direction and Shane really stole the show. They just seem a bit lost in where they want this show to go.

They are probably just milking it for as many seasons as possible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Season 1 is the only one worth watching. 100% agree. I literally wasted my time on season 2, part of 3, 4, and now 5??? wtf

I think that's where the stem of my problem with this show comes from. I believe the first season was suppose to be a one and done kind of thing they did for Halloween, but turned out to be crazy successful (originally didn't plan for more seasons)

Season 1 was amazing, it felt like it had a good direction and Shane really stole the show. They just seem a bit lost in where they want this show to go.

They are probably just milking it for as many seasons as possible.

If u don't like the Comics you probably will not like the show. If you liked Shane you will love some of the stuff in Season 5.

I heard some people who have already watched the episode have given it a 70+ minute run time. We can only hope.